COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Maybe your video got backed up in some cloud somewhere. I've run across some of my photos I thought I lost and was so happy when I found them. I made sure to download them.
I finally bought a external hard drive. I don't think there was a cloud yet when I took that video.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning & happy Saturday.. Brother is coming in today so I’ve put a big pork roast in the crock pot with some taters n carrots.. gonna be yummy.. yesterday I oiled the blade on the pole saw and broke it loose so maybe I can get the elusive mistletoe toe down while the boys are playing... I’ve got to clean out torettos box.. I think I’m going to partition that one and make it a “double” to accommodate crusher later in the spring... hubby will have to cut another door for me because I can’t operate the saw that does that.. ( which is very frustrating for me) . I must not hold it right or use too much pressure or something ?‍♀️ Either way... laid back day ahead..

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Good morning & happy Saturday.. Brother is coming in today so I’ve put a big pork roast in the crock pot with some taters n carrots.. gonna be yummy.. yesterday I oiled the blade on the pole saw and broke it loose so maybe I can get the elusive mistletoe toe down while the boys are playing... I’ve got to clean out torettos box.. I think I’m going to partition that one and make it a “double” to accommodate crusher later in the spring... hubby will have to cut another door for me because I can’t operate the saw that does that.. ( which is very frustrating for me) . I must not hold it right or use too much pressure or something ?‍♀️ Either way... laid back day ahead..
Heather do you know how to tell when a pork butt is done?
When it quits farting!????

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Sounds like a great day out, followed by a great pot roast. ?

it’s really nice here today, sunny but cold. No wind, soooooo off kayaking. Double checked my camera battery ✅

Thanks for checking on the mistletoe.. ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I think all of us knew that. Why else would people dedicate their lives to a tortoise and keep trying to help them in general? They give little precious moments to people they trust...
Heck...I knew that before I ever read
Reptile Biologist Explains That Tortoises Are Affectionate Despite Their Tough Exteriors

https://laughingsquid.com/tortoises...HFPQpHrNnysJKxaDRZe25Wd9Qfdum7ayiiAlcGktXA8tw

I knew that years ago because of...1582385552339.png

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Nice! That brings back memories.

Sabine...My favorite song is by Leon Russell and I think it's called HighWire (I'm up on a high wire one sides ice and one is fire' I'm up on a tightrope one side is hate one is hope'. I think it is within your range be nice...:) if you could master it...
Sorry to hear about the fatal shooting in the hooka bars in...oh hell I forgot the city, I think it's outside of Frankfurt...

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well buying a shed was a bust.After taking care of Opo and getting ready. We were on our way at 12:15. The 2 places we were going to were 45 minutes and 1 hour away. 1 closed at 2 and 1 closed at 3. I didn't want to be rushed. So tues it is! I can't wait! I love spending money, Rose not so much. I feel I have always been behind the 8 ball getting Opo setup. He will love having the run of the backyard.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Just back from a morning on the water. Sunny, cold & bright and windier than expected. Wind direction & speed are key elements. Luckily, mostly from the West.....

Two quick pix. Heading out along the coast & beach time/lunch time break!

Heading Out

0CE517EB-2701-4A4E-8166-F8A2DFC0F12D.jpeg

Beach Time & Lunch Spot
(Almost looks like Florida)

0A206B1B-9CC0-48F2-A99D-8E058B60D27B.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Heck...I knew that before I ever read

I knew that years ago because of...View attachment 286701
As a child I knew I wanted a turtle but my mother wouldn't let me. She actually was right because I didn't want one that had to be in water. Around 50 years later I had the unique opportunity to help a pretty good size wild tortoise. I was hand feeding her and she almost accidentally bit me. She pulled her head back so she wouldn't. That's when I knew that it was a tortoise that I had wanted all along. Imagine my mother's surprise when she visited and I finally had my little friend Saphire.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I finally bought a external hard drive. I don't think there was a cloud yet when I took that video.
These were really older photos. I didn't start really using a smart phone until I found the TFO in 2018. I hate using a computer even now. I don't understand them even though I've tried for years. I did keep my photos on a memory card on a flip phone and put them on an old computer that was online barely. I don't have the computer, flip phone, and the memory card accidentally got erased. So I really don't understand how I find them...but when I do I download them. If somehow they were put online at all they are probably still out there.