COLD DARK ROOM

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I’m sorry I missed your birthday Maggie but Happy birthday! I now give you permission to celebrate again.. !
And congratulations on the sobriety. That’s pretty special:)
Thanks so much...this wasn't my biological birthday...that's may 9th...I'll be 45 yrs....April Fool's Day is my sobriety birthday...and actually I broke the Tradition of anonymity at the level of press, radio and film...but I am proud of AA and proud to be sober...and how will drunks know they can get sober...if they never see a drunk who's sober...??? just sayin...

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Naaa... a night crawler is a night crawler and we would both go catch a fat catfish with it.... a super worm is kind of like a wax worm maybe?? I honestly did I not know that I could find them here outside. I have always bought at the petstore... but I was digging for some crawlers to go fishing and happened to turn some over... I continue to learn new things daily;-)
I remember when I was a kid. My grandmother lived on lake Erie in Canada. I would water a section of the lawn during the day. At night I would be out there with my flashlight catching night crawlers for fishing.
Such innocent times.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I remember when I was a kid. My grandmother lived on lake Erie in Canada. I would water a section of the lawn during the day. At night I would be out there with my flashlight catching night crawlers for fishing.
Such innocent times.
Yessss! I still do that lol much bigger than the ones they sell at bait shops... now i just wish shiners would come out of the ground ha

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Thanks so much...this wasn't my biological birthday...that's may 9th...I'll be 45 yrs....April Fool's Day is my sobriety birthday...and actually I broke the Tradition of anonymity at the level of press, radio and film...but I am proud of AA and proud to be sober...and how will drunks know they can get sober...if they never see a drunk who's sober...??? just sayin...
I agree.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Wow! 24 bucks! Time to switch over to lures lol
Most of the time I use lures. It's been a few years since I have been bass fishing. There are a few lakes near me that you can't catch a bass without shiners. I like taking my grandkids there. It's a fun way to fish. But I am always tossing a artificial bait. Other lakes here it is no problem to catch bass on artificial's.