COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Not much fun things to do. Any ideas share away ?
Well I spend most of my free time reading palaeontology papers or prepping fossils.
So, I don't suppose that's of much use.
Though I am also taking silly photos for "The Tort Who Walked By Herself".
That's a lot of fun.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
5:30 on the dot! No rooster no problem our ladies get it rolling! Once the hit the food they want out to roam the yard!
Poor you. But all hens? I love little hens too though. I'm not sure what you mean by pullets. I'm not a farmer. I've taken care of chickens but never paid attention to what people call them. I always enjoy the choir especially when there's young roosters trying to join. It's funny. Same song every morning when the sun starts coming up. With the new guy putting his 2 cents in at the end. I have a good laugh. Then I roll over and go back to sleep until daybreak.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Poor you. But all hens? I love little hens too though. I'm not sure what you mean by pullets. I'm not a farmer. I've taken care of chickens but never paid attention to what people call them. I always enjoy the choir especially when there's young roosters trying to join. It's funny. Same song every morning when the sun starts coming up. With the new guy putting his 2 cents in at the end. I have a good laugh. Then I roll over and go back to sleep until daybreak.
Pullets are hens that have just not reached egg laying age. I live in the city proper so a rooster is bad for me and the neighbors, although most are very early risers!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Not much fun things to do. Any ideas share away ?

didn't you say you have to make tort. Dollies? Bows the perfect time. If I find a pattern online I will send it your way.
Hope your feeling better. Just keep telling yourself .... it’s allergies.
And tell Corona virus to sod off !
(I hope I spelled that correctly?) not exactly sure if it means something REALLY dirty or is it ok to say?? anyway feel better. ?

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
didn't you say you have to make tort. Dollies? Bows the perfect time. If I find a pattern online I will send it your way.
Hope your feeling better. Just keep telling yourself .... it’s allergies.
And tell Corona virus to sod off !
(I hope I spelled that correctly?) not exactly sure if it means something REALLY dirty or is it ok to say?? anyway feel better. ?
If you mean the phrase “sod off” you said it correctly lol. It’s another way of saying go away and a phrase I use regularly ?.
I’ve written a pattern. Well started writing a pattern. It won’t be in tort colours as I’m testing it but I’ll post pics on pumpkins thread when I start making it.
mans thank you. I haven’t found any decent ones. Plenty of turtles but not tortoise

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
If you mean the phrase “sod off” you said it correctly lol. It’s another way of saying go away and a phrase I use regularly ?.
I’ve written a pattern. Well started writing a pattern. It won’t be in tort colours as I’m testing it but I’ll post pics on pumpkins thread when I start making it.
mans thank you. I haven’t found any decent ones. Plenty of turtles but not tortoise
I mean and. Not mans. Auto correct smh lol

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Good morning all. I can’t recall if i shared this pix of our one perennial garden that is now in Summertime phase. The almost daily thunderstorms have provided new life. Other edges of our gardens are now starting to fill with a few types of sunflowers & zinnias. Ogh, lots of weeds as well. The gate leads to our back gardens.

Summertime Perennial Bed
7246A908-C06A-4F4A-BB9F-EDD5273B42B9.jpeg