COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Me too, whenever it’s dark I have to go to bed early. Today we were supposed to have a snow storm and get 8 inches, these weather men are terrible. We got maybe a millimeter of snow, and now it has stopped. I will never trust them again. ?
For some reason I just got really tired and slept for 11 hours. Weird but it was good sleep so I must have needed it. It might be that fall is setting in. Our weather men here blow it off by saying that's Ohio. Give it a minute it'll change.?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
There was an interesting one that can turn yellow and other colors which would work at the pet store. I'll have to make sure my lights will work for it. And other things. It's a harder to grow plant. It's not leaves. It's leafy like Rosemary kinda. I'm doing well if my 2 make it. At least I know I won't overwater them.?

Be careful you don't underwater them then. ?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I'm tired today for some reason. Maybe it's because the weather is weird. I may even take my pils and go to bed early.?
Sometimes your body just needs a catnap. So go and find your napping cat, hold it for a while and you should be right as rain again. Jokes aside, i hope you are okay.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Me too, whenever it’s dark I have to go to bed early. Today we were supposed to have a snow storm and get 8 inches, these weather men are terrible. We got maybe a millimeter of snow, and now it has stopped. I will never trust them again. ?
Are you upset that you didn't get a snow storm??

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
For some reason I just got really tired and slept for 11 hours. Weird but it was good sleep so I must have needed it. It might be that fall is setting in. Our weather men here blow it off by saying that's Ohio. Give it a minute it'll change.?
Same here, people say that all the time. And honestly it’s true we’ve had snow storms and then sunny skies.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Sooooo, it’s not hot. But it is hazy, overcast, misty, cloudy and slightly drizzling. Much more rain to follow this afternoon & tomorrow. Hot - no; yucky - yes.

ok. Back to clotted cream, freshly-baked scones, Yorkshire tea, and some lemon curd. Maybe a Harrogate-based Bettys Fat Rascal too. Anyone a Thornton’s Taffy fan? No?

Ok, a few wedges pls x https://www.google.com/search?q=wensleydale+cheese+with+apricots&client=safari&hl=en-us&sxsrf=ALeKk02kQQ3gj3EX7-Y1YqEQkjq0v1NydA:1599670806084&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=xf-TxWQ-N4sEjM%2CTr0K0wGDbB0o8M%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTW5BuRl9IQXNj29esSiAsoTvnOhg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjzsp2RxtzrAhW_lHIEHUffCE0Q9QF6BAgMEAM&biw=1261&bih=813&dpr=2#imgrc=xf-TxWQ-N4sEjM
I miss Harrogate on days like this.