COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Only 70? Personally I don’t think that’s nearly enough points for you. 1: Because Carol is amazing ? and 2: You need to make up for all those lost ones. Now without the wooden spork in the balance we all need to earn more. ?
Thank you for no.1 and no.2 I didn't want to be greedy.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
@CarolM We need to find you a good movie to watch to take your mind off this secret mission business... Preferably something from the 1980s that wasn't filmed in the U.S.
You do know that you don't have to alert us anymore. ? Action, sci-fi and maybe romance is allowed. Horrors and thrillers - no thank you very much.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sometimes your body just needs a catnap. So go and find your napping cat, hold it for a while and you should be right as rain again. Jokes aside, i hope you are okay.
Yea after a few hops through the hoops I slept 11 hours. I did very little today except for the important stuff. My animals. That was about it even though I felt really good. I want to watch a documentary about the tiger king tonight. Just to see what all the whoopla is about. It starts at 10pm. I usually can stay up that late but usually fall asleep and miss it anyway. We'll see.