COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Yes, the Cold Dark Room is now taking precautions.
Hedgehogs, armadillos and jellyfish must not gather in groups of more than ten.
Someone must go out and but some hand sanitizer, or at least soap.
Masks must be worn. Around the neck, as apparently this works. :rolleyes:
Oh is that what I have been doing wrong. I have been my mask on my face all this time. I will correct it immediately.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Tucson, Az
Yep, me too. Aaagh,Bettys & The Stray. ! Those millions of crocus. The pubs. The Yorkshire Dales & The Great Yorkshire Show. Brimham Rocks, Malham & Masham. Heather & Heath. Rain, wind, snow, sleet. Frost n sheep. Pheasants and shoots. Dry stone walls. Fresh eggs. Milk delivered to the doorstep..I’ll stop now..
Oh No! don't stop I wanted to go. I love to hear of others and the places they lived.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good evenooning all.

It’s been a long day. It’s a two hour drive to daughter’s flat... and a two hour drive back of course.

We managed to deconstruct her bed which is being collected by a charity on Friday. She’s sleeping on her mattress on the floor until then. We took a tall chest of drawers down the stairs for collection by a lady this afternoon. It was heavy so all the drawers had to be taken out. Then it was filling boxes which in turn filled our Volvo and cleaning.

MiL is still in hospital and doing OK. JoesDad has had strong words with his father about the need to do exercise. Hopefully the hospital is doing the same to his mother.
Shame Linda sounds like a hectic day. It's okay you can have tomorrow off and then come on over to help clean on Friday.
And I am glad that your mother in law is doing well.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Because that was so totally NOT intuitive at all!
(Intuitive would have been via the clock.)

my intuitive would have been to stomp on it with my shoe ?.! ?