COLD DARK ROOM

Amron

Location (City and/or State)
Lancashire. England
Oh, no.
Hopefully, in the morning you can find it.
Down on the hands and knees, the tort's eye view has worked often enough before.
Fingers crossed. View attachment 306568
Thank you, I will be on my hands and knees but I am hoping he hasn't headed to the smell of the sea and stays within our garden, I even asked the dogs for help, they only found a hedgehog

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Alas today Joe had a rough eye doctor appointment. So after I dropped him off at his adult program I went shopping and found something I knew he'd like. He's been wanting to snatch my flat rock from around the lakes and paint it. He's not getting it! But I did find this kit. He loves anything having to do with stars so... For my 61 years and counting bro I bought this kit and he loves it.View attachment 306578
You will need to post a picture of his rocks for us.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
That’s is really cool... Jayden also loves to paint Rocks... Art is expressive and relaxing no matter what kind.. it is only judged by its own creator.
Very true and of course our roommates in the CDR. That is why I post my projects on here, I like to get feedback. All I get from my boys are heeeh!!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Quiet.
Too quiet.

I might be able to sleep tonight without lots of Roommates crashing about the place, stumbling around in the Dark.

Nos da!
Yeah, I found a nice and quiet corner in my travels yesterday, which I am not using to get some sleep in every now and then.

Nos da Adam.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Wow drugs for a year! That's great, I have to go to the doctors every month for some of my meds and others I get 3 months.
I want to say more about our health system here in the U.S. But I don't want to upset the moderators.
Did I say to much??
Not enough, we love gossip in here, so go right ahead and say something, But lets just check, is anybody going to be upset if Opo gossips a bit?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Sadly no, we searched in the dark until our torches had no life left? hopefully the sun will come out and Mr hermanns will appear
Yes, the sun is always a good way to draw them out. Is it possible that he has maybe dug a burrow somewhere where you cannot see it? Hopefully he will come out when it is warmer and he gets hungry.