COLD DARK ROOM

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Thanks. Now I kinda remember. I'd almost bet they're hyper allergenic. Which is good for me.
Sorry Cathie, an akita is definitely not for you. They have a dense undercoat, and one would knock you right over. They are banned in some countries.
Akita-On-White-01.jpg

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Well welll welll. all caught up again.

Okay I call The Dark Lords given mission to @Mystic Queen, @Zaipei, @Smmclure, to start their missions and then disappear.

I Call The Dark Lords given mission for Chubbs and Zeropilot is to pop in every now and then to talk about mundane things.

I call The Dark Lords given mission to Amron, is to talk about and or ask about coffee, milk and or biscuits somewhere or at least once a day in her posts.

I call The Dark Lords given mission to Heather is Cinder.

I call The Dark Lords given mission for Chefdenoel to be food.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567 I am still trying to figure out.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Sorry Cathie, an akita is definitely not for you. They have a dense undercoat, and one would knock you right over. They are banned in some countries.
View attachment 306590
Well we were trying to find her a dog that she could have. Oh well what can we do? Give her a squirrel perhaps?

1600418710056.png

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Not enough, we love gossip in here, so go right ahead and say something, But lets just check, is anybody going to be upset if Opo gossips a bit?
I think what @Ray--Opo is hinting at is that our healthcare system gets political very quickly. And it's an election year this year.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Well welll welll. all caught up again.

Okay I call The Dark Lords given mission to @Mystic Queen, @Zaipei, @Smmclure, to start their missions and then disappear.

I Call The Dark Lords given mission for Chubbs and Zeropilot is to pop in every now and then to talk about mundane things.

I call The Dark Lords given mission to Amron, is to talk about and or ask about coffee, milk and or biscuits somewhere or at least once a day in her posts.

I love being confusing! ?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Chubbs
Mystic Queen
Smmclure
Heather
Amron
Golden greek torts 567
Chefdenoel
ZeropilotZ
Zaipei

Are the ones left I think. I more than likely have left someone off the list. I normally do.
I think I prefer Zaipei to Jaizei. Not sure if he will, though
You missed out Meg, @Pistachio's Pamperer who started off really strongly, but I don't think is playing anymore.
You also missed out Noel,@AZtortMom who never really started.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

I shall treat sentences one and two with the contempt they deserve and ignore them.
Amron is incorrect : -10.
Heather is incorrect -10.
Chefdenoel is correct, to post pictures of food. +1.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I Call The Dark Lords given mission to Chefdenoel's to be the excessive use of punctuation marks.

And I call the Dark Lords given mission to Elliemay's to be the use of more than one full stop in each sentence.
You must wait until your previous guesses are considered correct or incorrect before having another guess for the same Agent.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I think what @Ray--Opo is hinting at is that our healthcare system gets political very quickly. And it's an election year this year.
Correct.
And politics can lead to bad blood and is pretty boring as a subject in the Cold Dark Room.
And is against forum rules.
I'd rather not go there.