COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
A good morning right back at ya.!!! How are you and Jessica doing?
We are still in The ICU But hopefully not for long.. I am doing ok. She gets emotionally stronger every day.. Pain is going to be the huge hurdle right now. She’s had to face the realization today that she can’t go back to school or even drive her car for a very long time.. (Pain Meds) .. we conferenced with her Principal and started the steps to finish her school online. She can still graduate befor the end of the year. We will apply and enroll in online college for her basics in the fall. We have a plan... I am going to start preparing the house in ways to still give her a certain amount of independence.. we will have to redo her bath and shower .. Move a recliner to her room, things of that nature..

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Okay then, All caught up finally.

All this talk of roasts etc has made me decide that I will be making a roast chicken with roast potatoes as well tonight. I am now very hungry for Roast.:eek:

I am almost finished with my pond, there is just the water pump and filter still to go and then all should be set.

View attachment 306888
View attachment 306889
Beautiful!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Wasn't it Maro2bear taht was just doing some mucky work and lost a shoe? I found it on Craigslist
1600712903769.png
I have found a priceless object... a shoe part of Poseidon’s infinite shoe collection. If you or someone you knows how to contact him let him know that one of his shoes is missing and he can collect it in the Pacific Ocean somewhere. Thank you

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
thank you so much for that reply. I will do anything!! Arms and walking I am doing since day one. Ok thanks! ??
That gas they put in you is hard to go through. You can also do what they call percussion by cupping your hand and thumping where the pain is. I've had it twice during 2 c-sections. It's almost worse then the surgery. Best wishes.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Cold duck is a kind of champagne I believe and the emoji's had nothing to do with drink, it was Cathie's way of tricking us.
Actually I didn't even think of cold duck champagne when I posted the duck imoge. I just thought it was cute. But that night when I decided to have mercy on you, I remembered there was an alcohol named that. You were sleeping. Yvonne was awake.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Okay then, All caught up finally.

All this talk of roasts etc has made me decide that I will be making a roast chicken with roast potatoes as well tonight. I am now very hungry for Roast.:eek:

I am almost finished with my pond, there is just the water pump and filter still to go and then all should be set.

View attachment 306888
View attachment 306889
I love the set up. It also reminds me of Hispanic and Florida gardens which I love.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Well, shoot! What a time to be relegated to posting from my Kindle. I won't be able to send you daily glitter graphics on your birthdays.
Yea and I really liked mine. Little toddlers call me Cat Hie. It fit. But we'll deal with the deprivations as long as you are steadily improving ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Wasn't it Maro2bear taht was just doing some mucky work and lost a shoe? I found it on Craigslist
View attachment 306919
I have found a priceless object... a shoe part of Poseidon’s infinite shoe collection. If you or someone you knows how to contact him let him know that one of his shoes is missing and he can collect it in the Pacific Ocean somewhere. Thank you
Looks like a good home for critters and they liked it.? Those poor critters without their shoe house...