COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Well all caught up again. It seems u all are up to your shenanigans as usual. Fantastic.

Just want to wish Adam a very Hapoy 3rd Birthday day. I hope it is an awesome one.

Cathie here is today's pic.
Have fun everyone and a fantastic weekend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200913-110010_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200913-110010_Chrome.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 5

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I love you for saying that. And yes ... you guessed it... it was my husband wanting something for HIS sister...AND..... she never came and got them from him. ?
It all makes me feel nuts!!??
Maybe I need more morphene?
they are driving me crazy!!!
This morning I tried building a ramp to let my tort get her soak for the day. I did a fairly good job?
when I asked my husband to take care of her for just this first week here is how he took care of her... (instead of being out in her shed for night time..)
Whahaha. Oh no, you should make him read all the care sheets as pumishment.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Well all caught up again. It seems u all are up to your shenanigans as usual. Fantastic.

Just want to wish Adam a very Hapoy 3rd Birthday day. I hope it is an awesome one.

wait!!!?? Where are you going?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Those look like malumuts... hehehe. My no.2 son had a couple. Needless to say the loving couple loved me too much. He did eventually re-home them.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
you will never get that video again in your whoooollleee life!
Yvonne will make sure that!
I am just like her..
Not a people person...
Don’t help me out cuz you’re doing it WRONG!
and .... well.... just go away.!
???? hahahaha
I get it Yvonne!! I get it!!!!! ????

even though you ARE a good sister Maggie.
Both of mine are fantastic but.... I just want to be left alone until I ASK (not demand) help... or ...just sit there and keep me company laughing and joking.
Not telling me how to keep house , what is my job gonna do to accommodate me, how will I ever get on without help with my big tortoise? My mom calls my tortoise
“That thing”. I get ssssoooooo mad!
I always say.... her name is sally or sal for short. (My mom is a dog/cat person.
If it is not either one she just doesn’t get it..
I am what I am. When I was about 6 I tried to bring home a baby turtle and my mom wouldn't let me keep it. I figured she was right it needed to stay wild. We put the baby back. Imagine her surprise when I at 54 finally got myself a tortoise.?