COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Ok i forgive u haha
How's it going with the new job? I hope well. I have no clue how your picture got downloaded to my new phone. It's a Moto is all I can tell you. The only other downloaded picture I have is of my favorite baby picture of Razberri my mini-lop and I don't know how I got it either. That one I thought I'd lost so I love my Moto's input.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
How's it going with the new job? I hope well. I have no clue how your picture got downloaded to my new phone. It's a Moto is all I can tell you. The only other downloaded picture I have is of my favorite baby picture of Razberri my mini-lop and I don't know how I got it either. That one I thought I'd lost so I love my Moto's input.
Must be only cute things hahaha

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Must be only cute things hahaha
Yea I have to agree I was downright snorting when I saw your picture. I was thinking WTH SMH and what!!!!!! rolling on my couch laughing out loud. I don't dare do the rolling on the floor thing laughing out loud. Cause a squad will show up to see if I've fallen and can't get up.?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!! That woman never stops talking. She never shuts up. I've started and stopped 4 TV shows since. . . make that 5, here she is again . . . since she's gotten back from taking Big Sam to Bakersfield. oh lordy. Someone save me!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
W
thank you EllieMay,
It took me so long to catch up 28pages!!
I was only SOOOOO glad to hear you took your daughter home. Prayers DO work! ?
That being said just take it day by day
One situation at a time....
There is no way you should be thought of to handle all those new situations in one day all by yourself . You are very strong and brave and so is your daughter
I m still sending electronic hugs
all the best wishes and prayers to you and I am here to listen to you anytime day or night (if need be)
and there is no way in heck I’m gonna let the phone go and have to read another 28 pages all over again????????
Well... all I can say is good luck with that. It can be months later and someone will run across your post and like you... and the conversation starts again.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!! That woman never stops talking. She never shuts up. I've started and stopped 4 TV shows since. . . make that 5, here she is again . . . since she's gotten back from taking Big Sam to Bakersfield. oh lordy. Someone save me!
Ok more ????

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

hahahahaa!!! I have the same. ??
I just turned my tv to a channel he watches
(American Pickers)... and left the room. He’ll be quiet for HOURS.. if he doesn’t fall asleep. I went into the other room and fell asleep on THE FLOOR! Best sleep I’ve had in days!! ????

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning!

@Yvonne G , I hope you can find some thing to amuse yourself outside of the recliner.. How long did the Doctors predict your healing process to be after this surgery? Is @maggie3fan still alive???

@Tidgy's Dad Are you still with us after a week of Birthday festivities? We are still celebrating right??? I stocked up on cheese and wine in you name for the weekend!!!! Happy birthday!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning!

@Yvonne G , I hope you can find some thing to amuse yourself outside of the recliner.. How long did the Doctors predict your healing process to be after this surgery? Is @maggie3fan still alive???

@Tidgy's Dad Are you still with us after a week of Birthday festivities? We are still celebrating right??? I stocked up on cheese and wine in you name for the weekend!!!! Happy birthday!
That's the trouble . . . she's very much alive and I'm a captive audience as I can't get up and move around.