COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Awfully quiet in here tonight... everyone must be out enjoying the Saturday night lights... I’m laid up in a sea of bulldog.. got my Cinder Snoring on my feet and my brothers olde English laid along side me... spoiled group for sure!

image.jpg

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Awfully quiet in here tonight... everyone must be out enjoying the Saturday night lights... I’m laid up in a sea of bulldog.. got my Cinder Snoring on my feet and my brothers olde English laid along side me... spoiled group for sure!

That sounds like a great quiet night.
you deserve it.!!
What a beautiful picture as well .
You have a great family ... something to be proud of..

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Here’s the latest pictures of my little Chihuahua mix taking a nap. She likes to wrap her face and nose with her feet when she’s sleeping and she likes to put her head on pillows.

Attachments

• A58A6806-119D-42E9-ABDD-F2092C870264.jpeg
    A58A6806-119D-42E9-ABDD-F2092C870264.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • 387DA874-E156-4D75-AAA8-15EA9CF3F0BE.jpeg
    387DA874-E156-4D75-AAA8-15EA9CF3F0BE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
I enjoyed looking through the Getty images to find the cholla picture. I love the desert very much and I love cactus. It may have been for a joke but it was actually very pleasant for me to find that picture.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
I didnt enjoy it
Why not? They’re not in your underwear and they probably don’t grow where you are anyway. You should look at all the pictures that are at the bottom of the website. There’s some gorgeous desert. One of them has a stunning Ocotillo which pisses me off because the Ocotillo is the other plant that I bought when my lemon tree died and it’s apparently dead as well. I love Ocotillo and always wanted one and I guess I’m gonna have to keep pining away for it.