5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Good morning everyone, and good what ever time it is on the other side of the pond. Up early today but not because I want to be. My son Ray should be at his destination today. That will give me relief. The great lakes can be unforgiving at times. One of the problems on the great lakes is the wave intervals are closer together and when you get rough water with confused waves. It gets a little sketchy on the water.
Hope everyone is doing good.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Good morning everyone, and good what ever time it is on the other side of the pond. Up early today but not because I want to be. My son Ray should be at his destination today. That will give me relief. The great lakes can be unforgiving at times. One of the problems on the great lakes is the wave intervals are closer together and when you get rough water with confused waves. It gets a little sketchy on the water.
You are so right. I used to get sick on Lake Erie all the time, but not on the ocean!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

Good morning,
Oooo, that sounds scary?
I don’t blame you for worrying!
I would ...
Let us know when he arrives home safe later ok?
....now ya have me worried about your son!
?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Sure make that 5 wings and 6 breast?

Work is kicking it lol have to do like 11hr today and 10 tomorrow, at least its day shift

That sounds like Chubbs last date???
?????
Hope your 11 hours goes quickly.
and you have a nice day (weather permitting.....)