COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good to not see you check in Linda but wish you were around more often.. been missing your postcards... glad the the lockdown won’t change much for you.. stay safe!
Postcards from lockdown aren’t that interesting ?
However, I can give you hedgehogs at the rescue today
0F91E733-6C24-407B-8CD7-F683D3E1411C.jpegThese 3 came to us as tiny babies.ooking more like a nailbrush than an animal. They’re growing fast :) The white is tippex that we use to mark them so we can tell them apart. “Head“ is the foreground, “Bum” is back left and “None” back right :D
CF892FFA-1878-4146-B8C8-D516F2A806B6.jpeg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Postcards from lockdown aren’t that interesting ?
However, I can give you hedgehogs at the rescue today
View attachment 310581These 3 came to us as tiny babies.ooking more like a nailbrush than an animal. They’re growing fast :) The white is tippex that we use to mark them so we can tell them apart. “Head“ is the foreground, “Bum” is back left and “None” back right :D
View attachment 310582
Honestly, rescue postcards are my FAVORITE!! And what unique names they have!!! ???

Thank you;-)

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
We are enjoying wonderful temps these last few days. Just too nice to work on the deck, so I rounded up a few friends and headed to the water. Autumnal colors are peaking now - 70’s and blue skies, fair winds.
33201888-05ED-49BE-93E5-51BEB306D2C0.jpeg
The rest I’ll make you click the thumbnail pix!

Attachments

• 74C07F7E-2CD7-47E7-8CC7-CF904DED712D.jpeg
    74C07F7E-2CD7-47E7-8CC7-CF904DED712D.jpeg
    863.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 9D8FC6AA-673C-448F-98E6-443EAFBC4BE3.jpeg
    9D8FC6AA-673C-448F-98E6-443EAFBC4BE3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 54AD4C8E-EFF8-418C-94AD-9E14E4103E8D.jpeg
    54AD4C8E-EFF8-418C-94AD-9E14E4103E8D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
We are enjoying wonderful temps these last few days. Just too nice to work on the deck, so I rounded up a few friends and headed to the water. Autumnal colors are peaking now - 70’s and blue skies, fair winds.
View attachment 310592
Gorgeous as always!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
View attachment 310592
We're having an overcast, windy day. . . and you all know what I think about wind.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Jess developed compartment syndrome and had went back to surgery for a fasciotomy:-((
It was caught early and will relieve a lot of pain but it means that her arm will be opened up again in a new place.. this time from shoulder all the way to the palm of her hand.. she can’t catch a damn break!!!
Wow! But it looks like she's in a hospital that's really fighting for her.?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Looks like we're in for a bit of wet weather - not really rain, but sprinkles or light showers. I had hoped to get the property cleaned up after two months of no outdoor activity on my part, but no dice. At least I got a new roof over the carport before wet weather. My russians brumate under there plus I have three male radiata and a juvenile Manouria phayrei on the carport. They're all set for winter.

It's only 2:30p and it's dark enough in here to need the light on. It must be about ready to rain. Gotta quick go outside and make sure all my garden tools are put away

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good morning and happy Friday all
It's evening for me now. I went Christmas shopping and I'm pretty much finished. It was sooo good. I've had a sinus problem and was afraid I'd miss this sale but I didn't ??? Am I bad if you feel like you're stealing when you find it so durn cheap? I was always wonder about that.???

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Looks like we're in for a bit of wet weather - not really rain, but sprinkles or light showers. I had hoped to get the property cleaned up after two months of no outdoor activity on my part, but no dice. At least I got a new roof over the carport before wet weather. My russians brumate under there plus I have three male radiata and a juvenile Manouria phayrei on the carport. They're all set for winter.

It's only 2:30p and it's dark enough in here to need the light on. It must be about ready to rain. Gotta quick go outside and make sure all my garden tools are put away
Up & running..?. it’s comforting to see that some things don’t change:)