COLD DARK ROOM

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
In the parking lot at Sam's club. Rose is in battling for paper towel and toilet paper. View attachment 311508
us too. It was normal, normal for Covid I mean, there WAS enuf t-paper, anyway Tuesday the govenoris of Oregon closed us again, Wednesday no t-paper, wipes, cleaning supplies. So my son and DIL are again running t-paper to me, oh and here's the latest...
I have a daughter, I don't think it has come up here, anyhow she lives in Richmond, Virginia, and has 2 grandson's of mine. I have not seen my daughter since she was 16. Never met either of the grandson's. So, one of the grandson's I have never met, corresponded with, and until a few years ago even knew he existed is coming out here to live with me and sleep in one of my reptile/plant rooms. Now I'm gonna go lay down as I have given myself a headache

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
us too. It was normal, normal for Covid I mean, there WAS enuf t-paper, anyway Tuesday the govenoris of Oregon closed us again, Wednesday no t-paper, wipes, cleaning supplies. So my son and DIL are again running t-paper to me, oh and here's the latest...
I have a daughter, I don't think it has come up here, anyhow she lives in Richmond, Virginia, and has 2 grandson's of mine. I have not seen my daughter since she was 16. Never met either of the grandson's. So, one of the grandson's I have never met, corresponded with, and until a few years ago even knew he existed is coming out here to live with me and sleep in one of my reptile/plant rooms. Now I'm gonna go lay down as I have given myself a headache
I can go check on if you need me to!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Have you been in contact with Michelle, or has this come out of the blue?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I know. It’s sad isn’t it :( It knocked me back a bit when I realised ☹

She wouldn’t want us to be dsad though. There’s a huge Sabine shaped hole in the CDR and out hearts x
Was I drunk when I typed that?

Let me translate...

She wouldn’t want us to be sad though. There’s a huge Sabine shaped hole in the CDR and our hearts x

I can hear Sabine laughing at me :D

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Soup sounds great! Hopefully it wards of the cold!
I even had some hot leftover veggie soup for breakfast today. ? I actually do feel a bit better after the sneezing fits yesterday. It kinda sucks though now not having visitor's lately because now the 2 of us have to eat the leftovers. ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Good mornooning all. My ear pain has eased, so I am hopeful it will clear completely.

We aren’t up to anything amazing due to lockdown. The house guttering needs clearing of moss... as long as the wind stays low enough to go up a long ladder.

We’ll go for a walk and I shall make a few more face masks to top up my supply. I’ve been selling them to raise funds for the rescue.
View attachment 311500
These are my current designs. I have made over 400 this year and raised over £1800!
the kitties and the butterfly's are awesome