COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Didn't fall through the ceiling so all good. ?
I found a lot that can go out but will have to wait for one of my nephews to help me move it, I don't think my weak knee could cope with several trips up and down a ladder.
It has felt quite autumnal this evening, My feet were freezing so I've got my woolly socks on to warm them up. We had some lightning and rain this afternoon and it was quite dark by 9.30 pm.
I think I'll be like Lola and take to bed early, so nos da see you tomorrow.
I'd fall off the ladder somehow someway. Good for you to wait and let a more agile person help. Helping gives that person a blessing anyway ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Of course I had to watch singing in the rain ?️☔ and it got me to thinking about a UK comedian that used to be on over here. I found the unforgettable Benny Hill Show.?

Oh my God, when he smacks the little old bald man in the back of the head repeatedly…..?????????????????
I grew up with my brother doing that to me all of the time!!?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Oh my God, when he smacks the little old bald man in the back of the head repeatedly…..?????????????????
I grew up with my brother doing that to me all of the time!!?
Benny Hill was very funny in his time - these days he wouldn't get away with a lot of what he broadcast at the height of his success though.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I'd fall off the ladder somehow someway. Good for you to wait and let a more agile person help. Helping gives that person a blessing anyway ?
I managed to throw a few things down but definitely need someone to pass other stuff down to.
I'm OK on ladders but I just have to stop and think about the strain on my knee now because I know I'll pay for it later if I don't.