COLD DARK ROOM

Tortoise Nana

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, Nv
Hello, nobody in particular.
Welcome to Tidgy's Dad's Cold Dark Room.
Not expecting a lot of visitors in this pointless place, but this is where I live now.
It's good in here.
If anyone does visit, please feel free to say what you want( within forum guidelines, of course) and I will be happy to be silly, slightly insult you or ignore you completely which you are most welcome to do to me.
I will of course venture out occasionally, when I think I can be useful or annoying, but otherwise I live here now.
No advertising, let's see who spots me.
This is where i belong.
Tidgy is most unconcerned.
Good morning Tidgy. It’s morning here in Las Vegas. Have yourself a wonderful day. 🐢

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Awhile back I bought a baby spider plant for enrichment for Sapphire and she finally had babies.☺️

Attachments

• IMG_20240821_182634987.jpg
    IMG_20240821_182634987.jpg
    737.2 KB · Views: 1

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Awhile back I bought a baby spider plant for enrichment for Sapphire and she finally had babies.☺️
That's great...sometimes they seem to take forever. I once pulled into the National nursery on Independence ave when I spotted 4 HUGE spider plants on the curb. "Sure you can have one, they came from the White House!" Wow I thought....it was 3 full feet in diameter and 8feet tall with the babies. We lived in an apartment! Wife was not as impressed as I was over its providence. LMAO we hung it on our 1st fl balcony..it disappeared in a week!

Nice evening at the Nook......lots of animals. I hope Mark got over to the Store today, lots of Bald Eagles were flying today.

We did my Dr Chiro this morning then stopped to see son then went out for breakfast at IHOP......good times.

Hey girls, Ray can tell of what a real tort moves! I imagine Opy moves whatever he chooses to move. My Clemson was only a child of 5 and he moved sofas. Lol

Once a large tort gets traction.....well, may as well eat a Snickers bar......lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good morning Tidgy. It’s morning here in Las Vegas. Have yourself a wonderful day. 🐢
Good afternoon Tortoise Nana 😊. Welcome to the deep dark CDR 🍀😁🌈 I wish I could introduce you like our MIA members. Yes I'm nagging. There's plenty of the rest of us left though.😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That's great...sometimes they seem to take forever. I once pulled into the National nursery on Independence ave when I spotted 4 HUGE spider plants on the curb. "Sure you can have one, they came from the White House!" Wow I thought....it was 3 full feet in diameter and 8feet tall with the babies. We lived in an apartment! Wife was not as impressed as I was over its providence. LMAO we hung it on our 1st fl balcony..it disappeared in a week!

Nice evening at the Nook......lots of animals. I hope Mark got over to the Store today, lots of Bald Eagles were flying today.

We did my Dr Chiro this morning then stopped to see son then went out for breakfast at IHOP......good times.

Hey girls, Ray can tell of what a real tort moves! I imagine Opy moves whatever he chooses to move. My Clemson was only a child of 5 and he moved sofas. Lol

Once a large tort gets traction.....well, may as well eat a Snickers bar......lol
It was a complete surprise to me that spider plants get little white flowers. I'm tickled 😊