COLD DARK ROOM

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
It is a 3/4 size Samuel Eastman #80.
With a Holtz- Carlton carbon bow.
This was her son's in school but he didn't play long. Who knows, I might actually try to tune if there's a pitch pipe in the case. It's been many years but I preferred it over the viola and flute.

Last edited:

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Nice job!
Thanks Mark. I dropped off a big box of old tools to Mr Yard Sale yesterday afternoon as I had promised to soften the target and raise his comfort level. LOL It paid off...
He of course came by as soon as Kerry posted online locally that all was free in the afternoon....brilliant. HE will be selling that stuff for 5 years God bless him!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I played the piano and love it but I love hearing the violin played so much. Or any string instruments. Another one I love to hear is big bass.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I'm
This is Kerry and neighbor across the street doing a Yard Sale together today.
Kerry put our cars in her driveway and left her a tiny table space ....really hon? LOL

View attachment 379186

I tasked myself with being sure the grass in the backyard is watched as they do Yard Sale in the front.

LOL
Did they sell most of it? I wish I had room to do the same here. Think I'll have to do a car boot sale.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I played the piano and love it but I love hearing the violin played so much. Or any string instruments. Another one I love to hear is big bass.
I play the piano too, but can only read very basic beginner level music. I listen and then work it out myself. I do ok, but I'm sure a real musician would cringe.

😊

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Piano and Violin

Natrah
Nice, I am like Lyn on the piano. My mom played piano so we always had one in the house. I played saxophone since grade school. In high school I went from tenor to baritone saxophone. I still messed around with a tenor but now it's a little hard to play.

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Happy Birthday Ray, I was just curious. I noticed that you're Birthday started on Thursday and today is Saturday, was your Mother in labor for 3 days. Keep celebrating!!! LOL

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Nice, I am like Lyn on the piano. My mom played piano so we always had one in the house. I played saxophone since grade school. In high school I went from tenor to baritone saxophone. I still messed around with a tenor but now it's a little hard to play.
Life took over with me also. Now I can't play what I could back then. The saying is if you don't use it you lose it. That's so true.