Come on man

Benjtort

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
E962BE1F-1434-43F8-9BB1-F4EEE2BE71D4.jpeg dude everyone knows that sulcatas cannot have spinach, also you need substrate the turf can irratate the skin.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Great diet. Romaine and spinach.

I wonder how often they soak them. Probably never since these desert animals get all the water they need from their food… :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Bambam1989

East Texas
You want to get really frustrated, go watch some YouTube videos of reptile expos.. I have yet to see a vendor on any of them that look like they give proper care. (I watch them to get an idea of what different types of reptiles are going for)

Benjtort

Texas
You want to get really frustrated, go watch some YouTube videos of reptile expos.. I have yet to see a vendor on any of them that look like they give proper care. (I watch them to get an idea of what different types of reptiles are going for)
Yes but I also thin that this is not their permanent home just something inexpensive to keep them in while the get sold

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
He said he was a professional tortoise keeper
Goes to show: Just because someone gets paid for something doesn't mean they are any good at it. Somebody is the worst B-ball player in the NBA. That guy makes more money than any of us.

Bambam1989

East Texas
Yes but I also thin that this is not their permanent home just something inexpensive to keep them in while the get sold
When they have so many baby sulcata hatchlings that they can't walk without crawling on top of each other, or multiple species in the same tub, and being displayed on sand. I would not buy from them.

Benjtort

Texas
When they have so many baby sulcata hatchlings that they can't walk without crawling on top of each other, or multiple species in the same tub, and being displayed on sand. I would not buy from them.
That’s bad but most of the time it’s a quick and easy placement

SJTurtle

Central Florida
Out of curiosity, I searched my local Craigslist for Sulcatas. Got one advertising for sulcatas with "gorgeous shell." [except for the pyramiding....]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 2.26.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 2.26.15 AM.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 49