Comical

Romeo Serback

Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
It's comical how some people back in 2009 believe that it's okay to house different species together and forego expert opinion on the matter. I wonder how many are still tortoise owners or have the same ones as they did 9 years ago. I'd venture to say that's it's probably 25% or less. It seems like every few pages or so somebody's leopard was dying. By the way, I'm reading the threads backward starting at 190 and going to the present day. I'm so glad that care for these beautiful creatures have evolved for their sake, and I'm glad that you experienced folks share your opinions, thoughts, and advice. My Lerato and I appreciate it very much. Thank you!

Romeo Serback

New Jersey
For the better and I'M REALLY GRATEFUL that you guys are here. I finally found where Tom made his Tortoise Forum debut. (Page 178 To Provide A Dish Of Water Or Not?) He was mentioning the fact that you were "eloquent and tactful" with your words. Lol. You guys are awesome and you saved countless of tortoise's lives. At least the upbringing of mine anyway. From all of us tort lovers. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You 're very welcome, however, it's members such as yourself that make the forum great.