cool video

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Poor pigeons....they are to wildlife as what the cow is to humans....I think that turtle was raised by crocodiles :p. Noticed though they titles the vid "tortoise"...silly people...was good moment caught on vid...

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Yes I saw that they labeled it wrong. My daughter hates pigeons, she calls them dirty birds...

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
LOL...yup lots of folks don't like em....I personally like their sound, but I was born in China Town Los Angeles Ca....so they are kinda the city bird...hahaha...now here in the desert we have alot of the eurasian doves and I laugh so hard everytime I hear em....kinda a mourning dove crossed with pigeon sound ..it is R I diculous...so funny.....

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
ascott said:
LOL...yup lots of folks don't like em....I personally like their sound, but I was born in China Town Los Angeles Ca....so they are kinda the city bird...hahaha...now here in the desert we have alot of the eurasian doves and I laugh so hard everytime I hear em....kinda a mourning dove crossed with pigeon sound ..it is R I diculous...so funny.....

It's not so great when you have a bunch of them sitting on your roof all making noise and not in harmony...

I have never hear the sounds from an eurasian dove, I do like the sounds doves make..

FernandoM said:
Fast for a turtle!

The turtle was stalking those pigeons..

R

RichieDunchon

Hey cool that's something very interesting, but I feel very bad for them, for thier survival.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
that turtle is awesome! reminds me of alligator.
my neighbor used to feed the pigeons. My cat ate bunch of them (he would rather hunt then eat his prescription diet) and now the rest are too scared to come near his house. they all hang out at the very end of the street now. No more pigeon poo on my drive way!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
So was I wrong to LOL at this?
I was imagining the jaws theme myself, and that pigeon didn't looked like it had any clue what was about to happen to it.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
dmmj said:
So was I wrong to LOL at this?
I was imagining the jaws theme myself, and that pigeon didn't looked like it had any clue what was about to happen to it.

I don't think so, we have seen a lot of photo's where the tortoise or turtle has been on the receiving end of the cruelty and it's cool to see one returning the favor..:D:p

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
mctlong said:
Wow, I'm impressed. What kind of turtles are those?

I don't know, but you may not wanna swim in the same body of water with them, may end up missing a few body parts..

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
YOU WERE NOT KIDDING kOOl VIDEO! HEY THERE ARE MORE OF THOSE BIRDS THAN WE NEED. WHAT BETTER THAN FOR OUR LITTLE FRIENDS TO GET A TREAT ONCE IN AWHILE. PLEASE EXCUSE ME... DUMD BIRDS!'LOL' LINDY GREAT ONE. THANKS!

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
momo said:
YOU WERE NOT KIDDING kOOl VIDEO! HEY THERE ARE MORE OF THOSE BIRDS THAN WE NEED. WHAT BETTER THAN FOR OUR LITTLE FRIENDS TO GET A TREAT ONCE IN AWHILE. PLEASE EXCUSE ME... DUMD BIRDS!'LOL' LINDY GREAT ONE. THANKS!

My daughter calls them dirty bird's and we do have more of them than we need..

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
dalano73 said:
momo said:

My daughter calls them dirty bird's and we do have more of them than we need..

SHES RIGHT.LOL LINDY

Status
Not open for further replies.