Crazy Climbing Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.

saberfire06

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hampton, VA
When my RT Dante is in the mood he will climb his log hide and poke his head out threw the bars on his tort table. On the way down sometimes things don't go as smoothly as planned. I can't help but laugh when his little legs are sprawled out in the air before he quickly turns himself back over.

My husband is constantly yelling at me for physically turning him back myself even though I know he is totally capable of doing it on his own. I know there has to be others out on the forums who feel like I do! I feel I just have to help my little guy!:D

IMG_0035_zps0139463f.jpg

IMG_0817_zps499e3e21.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
OOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!! My side is still aching from laughter....I love love love that first pic....I do believe, your tort stepped on a hidden flipper in the soil and got knocked the "&#%@" out.....adorable...:p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh my gosh I hate seeing them on their backs, they look so helpless. I'm with you and always help them back over. I feel it stresses them too much and puts too much pressure on their little lungs to be like that. :)

rhondak

10 Year Member!
Ohio
That first picture is too funny, but as I am laughing I cannot help feeling sorry for the little guy.
My Boris climbed on top of his wooden hut for the first time yesterday. I got him a month ago. Yesterday as I was walking by his cage I noticed he wasn't in his normal areas and wondered where he was and as I looked over to see if he inside his log he wasn't there either. I was wondering where did he go, than I looked at the top of his log and there he was! Watching him go down the other side was funny, he would start to walk down and than just go head first. I was hoping he didn't hurt himself but than he continue to do it 3 more times.

It's funny that I got him from our local PetSmart around the same time you got yours. I debated buying a tortoise from a local pet store but I am glad that we are able to give him a better home & care than what he had there.

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.