cuddling!

Reggie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fort Wayne In
Reggie, our 8 year old Leopard, does cuddle. Before and after his daily tub soaking, he relaxes and stretches his legs out to dangle while I hold him and talk to him for several minutes. He stretches forward for a nose boop. After he eats, he crawls up in my lap and sleeps. He's very social with everyone and not at all skittish. Love this tort!

TiffFromCali

Ca
Of course. My husband and I both do. This is so embarrassing, but our 60lb Sulcuta Zane still sleeps with us 😆. Luckily we potty trained him. We love him like he’s our son, so I see absolutely nothing wrong with showing love and affection!

Attachments

• ReLens_IMG_20240203003047.jpeg
    ReLens_IMG_20240203003047.jpeg
    664.6 KB · Views: 1

Reggie

5 Year Member
Fort Wayne In
Awwww! Such an adorable picture, TifffromCali! Reggie will sometimes sleep like that with us. I so identify with loving him like a son. And they know it :) . I am interested in the potty training details. Reggie's routine is to take care of business when we soak him each day. It's pretty effective on the days he doesn't wake up early. If he is up before I get home from work, it's too late. Seldom have an event after he soaks.

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Of course. My husband and I both do. This is so embarrassing, but our 60lb Sulcuta Zane still sleeps with us 😆. Luckily we potty trained him. We love him like he’s our son, so I see absolutely nothing wrong with showing love and affection!
I think that's absolutely wonderful - have you been doing this all Zane's life ? Zola is pretty small -he weighs about a kilo- and isn't quite as well toilet trained as Zane - but there is something very satisfying about being so close together - other people sleep with their dogs and cats, and no-one thinks that is weird, after all. Is Zane with you a lot during the day ?
Angie