Custom Tortoise OrnamentsOrnaments

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
I've been having fun with my wood burner lately. :cool: and recently made some tortoise ornaments.

I made one for myself:
2016-02-29_12.38.45.jpg

One for my tort buddy:
2016-02-29_12.39.10.jpg

And one as a surprise gift for a TFOer (I covered the tort's name so it doesn't give it away -they don't know yet):
2016-02-29_12.39.51.jpg

Would anyone else be interested in one?

If so, let me know. Here or email me [email protected]

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Now I made one with my dog... LOL. But I haven't finished it yet. I'm thinking I'll try gloss this time.

0229162022-1.jpg

I made a family dice for my friend's family of 6

post_image8.jpg

And a family tree for another friend. I covered the names since it shows first and last names..
2016-02-29_20.45.11.jpg

This is too much fun :rolleyes:

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Looks like you are having a ton of fun. I don't have a photo on this computer, but my boyfriend made me a turtle out of spoons and spoon handles to be my mascot for my Etsy shop. He's the REAL Rusty Tortoise. The RF's are just the junior mascots.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Looks like you are having a ton of fun. I don't have a photo on this computer, but my boyfriend made me a turtle out of spoons and spoon handles to be my mascot for my Etsy shop. He's the REAL Rusty Tortoise. The RF's are just the junior mascots.
That would be neat to see!

I'm not good enough for etsy but, I still like doing it ;)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

I'd like to see thst.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
I loooove these!!!! Very crafty!!!! I love ornaments! Before the kids my husband and I used to travel a lot and for souvenirs we brought either Christmas ornament or Easter egg from the places we went to. This makes for a very eclectic tree without a theme/color scheme... But I have more fun decorating my tree this way and taking things down. It brings back awesome memories.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I loooove these!!!! Very crafty!!!! I love ornaments! Before the kids my husband and I used to travel a lot and for souvenirs we brought either Christmas ornament or Easter egg from the places we went to. This makes for a very eclectic tree without a theme/color scheme... But I have more fun decorating my tree this way and taking things down. It brings back awesome memories.
Our Christmas tree is the same! All unique, custom or collected ornaments. That IS the theme LOL
Right now we still need to use colored balls to fill in the gaps...But after a few more years we shouldn't need to! ;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Ditto with the Christmas tree ornaments. I have ones from places vacationed, anniversary ones from my parents, they used to but us one every year. My grandparents old ornaments, and the ones I have bought my son. I but him one every year. No ornament is on my tree that doesn't have some kind of meaning. I even have a tiny plastic monkey that I got on an ice cream sundae when I was 7. I don't know why, but I love that little monkey and it gets a special place on the tree and my son and husband has to find it. No box of ornaments allowed.
Glad your having fun with your new toy Heather. Your crafts are very cute.