hello ladies, anyone for a dip? SNIP THE CAKE

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Canada
momo said:
5d0bf58f.jpg

He looks like a real lady's man with attitude hanging out at the local pool!!!
Great photo full of expression-if only they could talk??:D

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Tortoise said:
momo said:
5d0bf58f.jpg

not kidding,he is a ladies man. he needs another female BAD!'lol' lindy

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
They are all great! Fernando that is hilarious. So far my vote goes to Momo and Louise.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
momo said:
Tortoise said:
momo said:
5d0bf58f.jpg

That is funny, love the commentary...

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
??Len?? said:
Torty Mom said:
Hmmmmmm, I think mine are cuter than yours! :p Here are the cutest turtle and torties!! But I am partial of course! LOL!! So, here is some of my herd! :D

All nice pics , but that fourth one is priceless.

Totally agree, love the 4th one!

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
momo said:
Tortoise said:
momo said:
5d0bf58f.jpg

Yes tell me about it-thinking of setting up the Canadian Bachelor tortoise club!!!maybe you could set up the US version:D:D poor lonely males!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Tortoise said:
momo said:
Tortoise said:
momo said:
5d0bf58f.jpg

Yes tell me about it-thinking of setting up the Canadian Bachelor tortoise club!!!maybe you could set up the US version:D:D poor lonely males!
more like he horny club!'lol' lindy

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
momo said:
Tortoise said:
momo said:
Tortoise said:
momo said:
5d0bf58f.jpg

Yes that is more realistic. I try to watch TV on occasions or read a book-I have clucking from the Red Foot pen and trumpeting/farting noises from my 2 male bells-its becoming quite the chorus-maybe I should move to the basement!!!:D:DNeed to be careful who I invite over they may think I'm wierd:rolleyes:

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Tortoise said:
momo said:
Tortoise said:
momo said:
Tortoise said:

Yes that is more realistic. I try to watch TV on occasions or read a book-I have clucking from the Red Foot pen and trumpeting/farting noises from my 2 male bells-its becoming quite the chorus-maybe I should move to the basement!!!:D:DNeed to be careful who I invite over they may think I'm wierd:rolleyes:

ha aha aha. i say my snip sounds like amonkey ! mine are also in tv room . makes them more friendly i think. snip thinks the spray bottle is another male. when he hears it , he comes charging out! 'lol' lindy

boutselis

5 Year Member
Does Jeff count. I know he isn't a tortoise but a turtle but surly he is cute. He likes water mellon also. I ate most of that slice so don't worry, he won't over dose.

Attachments

• jeff.jpg
    jeff.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 66
  • jeff eating water mellon.jpg
    jeff eating water mellon.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 59

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
boutselis said:
Does Jeff count. I know he isn't a tortoise but a turtle but surly he is cute. He likes water mellon also. I ate most of that slice so don't worry, he won't over dose.

Jeff is very very cute-of course he counts!
I thought when I first read it you were meaning-can Jeff count as in 1,2,3,4 etc-think I should go to bed perhaps!!!:D:D
The person running the cute contest is probably sleeping in the UK so you may not get a reply from them until a lot later now.

momo said:
Tortoise said:
momo said:
Tortoise said:
momo said:

ha aha aha. i say my snip sounds like amonkey ! mine are also in tv room . makes them more friendly i think. snip thinks the spray bottle is another male. when he hears it , he comes charging out! 'lol' lindy
Oh my goodness-This just gets funnier and funnier-keep us laughing its good for our health!

boutselis

5 Year Member
Tortoise said:
boutselis said:

I thought when I first read it you were meaning-can Jeff count as in 1,2,3,4 etc-think I should go to bed perhaps!!!:D:D
The person running the cute contest is probably sleeping in the UK so you may not get a reply from them until a lot later now.

That was funny. Jeff does seem to be very smart for a turtle but not sure if he is that smart.

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
boutselis said:
Tortoise said:
boutselis said:

That was funny. Jeff does seem to be very smart for a turtle but not sure if he is that smart.
Well you never know-they do seem to have favourite colours -maybe we need to do some intelligence tests too??

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Tortoise said:
momo said:
Tortoise said:
momo said:
Tortoise said:

[/quot i know what you mean. most times i rush my friends pass them! but... the noise gives it away.

boutselis said:

hi, jeff should count! just look how cute and sweet he is. lindy

boutselis said:
Tortoise said:
boutselis said:

jeff is a turtle not a horse. he cant count , can he? 'lol' lindy

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
wrmitchell22 said:
??Len?? said:
Torty Mom said:
Hmmmmmm, I think mine are cuter than yours! :p Here are the cutest turtle and torties!! But I am partial of course! LOL!! So, here is some of my herd! :D

All nice pics , but that fourth one is priceless.

Totally agree, love the 4th one!

Thanks Len and Jenn, that is my sweet Penny and my friend nascarmw's tortie Elliott. She is all "kissy kissy are you my mother" and he is like "oh brother get this squirt outta my face!"

Status
Not open for further replies.