Daisy's Anniversary

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Dear Daisy,

Your mom Natrah forgot to tell you that :
Chefs transgender snail GAAAARRRYYYY was naughty today and slimed his way onto the underbelly of his feeding plate and she couldn’t t find him for hours and got really shaken. Even started to cry a little thinking of life without him…
Turns out he was just trying to get a better look at the tv as the St. Patrick’s Day ☘️ parade was on in the loo for her pets to watch. 🤦‍♀️

What your mom doesn’t know is that he
(Gary) is getting fitted for A BELL to be duct taped to his back from now on! 😤

Miss you!!! 🙏🌹🎈
Love you!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️!!!!

Sincerely,
Sally,Squirt and yep…. Gary’s mom.🐌
Dear Gary's mom,
I have a puppy just like him 😂 he sneaked off into the pillows and blankets on my bed and I couldn't find him for a while. I was freaking out!!!
I thought for a bit my rabbit ate him 😕 silly 😜 me... that slippery little dog just slipped around and when I found him he turned back into his little alligator self and now he won't let me out of his sight again. I think he's a hypocrite.😁
Sin celery,
Mr. Fre's slave mom.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Dear Gary's mom,
I have a puppy just like him 😂 he sneaked off into the pillows and blankets on my bed and I couldn't find him for a while. I was freaking out!!!
I thought for a bit my rabbit ate him 😕 silly 😜 me... that slippery little dog just slipped around and when I found him he turned back into his little alligator self and now he won't let me out of his sight again. I think he's a hypocrite.😁
Sin celery,
Mr. Fre's slave mom.

Dear Mr. Fre’s slave mom,

We need to get this doggie a bell too!!
🛎️🔔🛎️🔔🛎️🔔
They’re cute when they are young
Yet they are a pain in the …..😖
They are a blessing when they are older
Yet they are a lot easier to catch! 😝

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

I have decided that the food bowl should be a basking bowl. Anyway GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY and Sapphire's new friend are going to be fitted with bells after sending their owners into a panic! I remember you spending all night under the 'compost' heap a couple of times including the time when you were jealous of Natrah getting all the attention on her birthday! There were also the times when you went next and another time when you grazed your shell because you had wedged yourself under the fence in an attempt to 'visit' the neighbours.

Love IMG20240316103237.jpg

Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Natrah encouraged me to eat yesterday by putting lettuce and dandelions in my mouth and I did go back for seconds all by myself but I was told that I was more stubborn than you when it comes eating inside. However we both remember you being so determined to get in through the back door of the old house that Natrah and her dad would take you to the bottom of the garden dozens of times before you gave up. You used to reach the back door and bash it and then they would take you to the bottom of the garden and five minutes later you would be back again!

Love

Jacky and Natrah ❤️🐢

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Good morning Daisy!

I found a tomato yesterday. Also Zola, Dickie, Sherman, Sapphire (@Cathie G), PeeWee, Sally, Seymour, Squirt and GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY say hello. I would also like to say hello to @Alex and the Redfoot!

Love

Jacky and Natrah
And a good Morning to you, Jacky & Natrah
From Seymour & PeeWee, Oh and Marsha....:tort:;):<3:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear MaNaAk and Jackie,
Hello 🤗
I'm half crazy right now.🙃 Mr. Fre is sleeping so I'm cooking. I have to eat too.😁 you know 😜 the little brat. 😘
Cathie 🐢🐰😸🙉😊

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Sorry we’re late!!
So we will just say nite nite our dear sweet Daisy and Natra Cathy raspberry Mr. Fre Jackie seeamore and little pee wee.
Sweet dreams to all!!!
Sincerely,
Squirt Sally and little booger Gaaarrryyyyy!!
Sniff,slurp and swoosh 💨

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear MaNaAk and Jackie,
Hello 🤗
I'm half crazy right now.🙃 Mr. Fre is sleeping so I'm cooking. I have to eat too.😁 you know 😜 the little brat. 😘
Cathie 🐢🐰😸🙉😊
Dear Cathie,

I hope he's settling in well but how are Razberri, Dilly and Sapphire. I still miss Daisy as she would have been coming out of hibernation with Jacky and it is sad to see Facebook bringing up memories but anyway Jacky has been using the food bowl for basking! I think Jacky has just got up

Natrah 🐢🐢

MaNaAk

Southend
Sorry we’re late!!
So we will just say nite nite our dear sweet Daisy and Natra Cathy raspberry Mr. Fre Jackie seeamore and little pee wee.
Sweet dreams to all!!!
Sincerely,
Squirt Sally and little booger Gaaarrryyyyy!!
Sniff,slurp and swoosh 💨
I wonder what the time difference is as it is 10.56 am here.

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Cathie,

I hope he's settling in well but how are Razberri, Dilly and Sapphire. I still miss Daisy as she would have been coming out of hibernation with Jacky and it is sad to see Facebook bringing up memories but anyway Jacky has been using the food bowl for basking! I think Jacky has just got up

Natrah 🐢🐢
Dear Natrah,
Mr Fre is getting too comfy. He's being a little duffess. But since he's a baby we're trying to be patient 🙃😉😜
Cathie 😘

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Natrah -Zola has had quite a good day - not me, so much - a pretty bad headache, and very shaky, but at least I didn't fall over ! He wasn't as overexcited as he has been getting recently -he had a good walk with his dad,yesterday, and is probably still a bit tired. He has two pots of hyacinths in his room - really big flowers, and the scent is amazing - maybe that is soothing, too. I don't feel safe enough to take him in the garden on my own just yet, which I think he would like - in any case, it is pretty wet and soggy. I'm glad Jacky is getting back to her usual bossy self.
Goodnight and love to you both, and to our forum friends , from Angie and Zola xxxxxx

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Dear Natrah -Zola has had quite a good day - not me, so much - a pretty bad headache, and very shaky, but at least I didn't fall over ! He wasn't as overexcited as he has been getting recently -he had a good walk with his dad,yesterday, and is probably still a bit tired. He has two pots of hyacinths in his room - really big flowers, and the scent is amazing - maybe that is soothing, too. I don't feel safe enough to take him in the garden on my own just yet, which I think he would like - in any case, it is pretty wet and soggy. I'm glad Jacky is getting back to her usual bossy self.
Goodnight and love to you both, and to our forum friends , from Angie and Zola xxxxxx
Dear Zolasmum,

I am so sorry to hear you’re having headaches again. Didn’t that treatment (shots) help?
Could you be allergic to the hyacinths in the house?
Here is why I ask….
My husband cut a bag of grass from a park in the town. He brought it home and I fed it to Sal. She only ate a few bits here and there. This went on for days.
In those few days I had a bad headache each day but chalked it up to allergies 🤧
Taking all kinds of meds nothing helped.
One night I walked passed the door frame where my husband hung the bag of grass and noticed a smell. It smelled like an old water logged something or other.
I put two and two together and hid the bag in a room and closed the door. Almost an hour later I felt fine!!!!
When I opened the door the next day it smelled like kinda old horse wet hay.
Got rid of it immediately and all is back to normal. Turns out I think something was in that grass. Not toxic or sprays but like an onion grass kinda smell…?
I hope this helps???
Hide the flowers!!!!! Quick!!!
Hope you feel better real soon dear friend!
Sorry to hyjack this thread .
Jaaaackkiiieeeeee!!!!!!!

Ok nite nite
Love,
Chef 👩‍🍳 🙏♥️

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Chef ,thank you so much for writing - however,my headaches are a sort of ongoing thing - I get 35 injections in my head at the hospital every few weeks, which helps a bit -however, there is a new medicine which has only just been approved in the UK and which I am hoping to be one of the first to try - I should know in a few weeks. It would be so wonderful if it worked!
Angie xxxxx

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Dear Zolasmum,

I am so sorry to hear you’re having headaches again. Didn’t that treatment (shots) help?
Could you be allergic to the hyacinths in the house?
Here is why I ask….
My husband cut a bag of grass from a park in the town. He brought it home and I fed it to Sal. She only ate a few bits here and there. This went on for days.
In those few days I had a bad headache each day but chalked it up to allergies 🤧
Taking all kinds of meds nothing helped.
One night I walked passed the door frame where my husband hung the bag of grass and noticed a smell. It smelled like an old water logged something or other.
I put two and two together and hid the bag in a room and closed the door. Almost an hour later I felt fine!!!!
When I opened the door the next day it smelled like kinda old horse wet hay.
Got rid of it immediately and all is back to normal. Turns out I think something was in that grass. Not toxic or sprays but like an onion grass kinda smell…?
I hope this helps???
Hide the flowers!!!!! Quick!!!
Hope you feel better real soon dear friend!
Sorry to hyjack this thread .
Jaaaackkiiieeeeee!!!!!!!

Ok nite nite
Love,
Chef 👩‍🍳 🙏♥️
That’s interesting, could the grass be fermenting? I don’t know if that gives off a smell. I remember reading something about not giving any cut or picked grass to my rabbits due to some process within the grass that starts as soon as it’s broken.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That’s interesting, could the grass be fermenting? I don’t know if that gives off a smell. I remember reading something about not giving any cut or picked grass to my rabbits due to some process within the grass that starts as soon as it’s broken.
I totally believe that theory concerning rabbit diet. Wow.😘 my best easiest rabbit won't eat fresh cut veggies etc. she will be 8 this year and so far has no digestive issues.😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Chef ,thank you so much for writing - however,my headaches are a sort of ongoing thing - I get 35 injections in my head at the hospital every few weeks, which helps a bit -however, there is a new medicine which has only just been approved in the UK and which I am hoping to be one of the first to try - I should know in a few weeks. It would be so wonderful if it worked!
Angie xxxxx
I'm hoping and praying for you. Headaches are miserable.let alone all those shots 🤗🙏🤗🙏🤗🙏🤗🙏🤗🙏

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I'm hoping and praying for you. Headaches are miserable.let alone all those shots 🤗🙏🤗🙏🤗🙏🤗🙏🤗🙏
Thank you very much, Cathie. I shall let you know how I get on - i am lucky to get the treatment that I have, but I would be so happy if the new stuff works - and maybe it would stop me being so shaky and falling over too ! !
Angie