Daisy's Anniversary

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I’m here tooooo!!!!
I used to get emails when someone posted on a thread that I followed but now I don’t get any?? It is by chance that I jump on the forum that I see I’m 4,000,000,000 pages behind! Soooo much catching up to do that it’s overwhelming. I try to just jump into a conversation as if we’d been talking all along! 😂.
Daisy!!?? You are in my prayers EVERY night my sweet angel 👼!!!!
Love to you
Chef, Sally, Squirt and of course little booger Gary . ♥️🌹❤️
That's what I do with the emails still. I'm always glad to catch you 🤗😉 there's no way you can catch up but you probably don't have to. We'll just fill you in if necessary 😘

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Yesterday I was telling our friends about Jacky coming in through the back door and crawling around but of course you used to bash the back door and drive dad up the wall

Love

Natrah and Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

I hope you seeing me rub your ornaments this morning. I still say good morning and good night to both of you together and all your friends. Occasionally I still go over the events of that dreadful day and I think of you at 3.30 pm which was the time of your final appointment although I believe you were gone before then.

Sleep tight little girl 🐢❤️

Love

Natrah and Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

I hope you seeing me rub your ornaments this morning. I still say good morning and good night to both of you together and all your friends. Occasionally I still go over the events of that dreadful day and I think of you at 3.30 pm which was the time of your final appointment although I believe you were gone before then.

Sleep tight little girl 🐢❤️

Love

Natrah and Jacky
We still miss you so much.

Natrah, Jacky and your little friends

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Dear Daisy,

Just needed you to know that you are in my prayers EVERY NIGHT.
My mom sits us all down and we give thanks and pray for all of our friends.
Even though we never met we still feel like you are family.
But…I… I….have a question.
When we DO meet someday….
Could you ….. umm… try not to eat me?
I promise I am nice and would not hurt you in any way.. 😊

Love,
Gary 🐌..”slurp!” 😘

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Daisy,

Just needed you to know that you are in my prayers EVERY NIGHT.
My mom sits us all down and we give thanks and pray for all of our friends.
Even though we never met we still feel like you are family.
But…I… I….have a question.
When we DO meet someday….
Could you ….. umm… try not to eat me?
I promise I am nice and would not hurt you in any way.. 😊

Love,
Gary 🐌..”slurp!” 😘
Good morning Daisy,

I hope you read the messages from Zola and GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY! I hope you saw me rub your ornaments.

Love

Natrah and Jacky 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ND135

Maryland
Daisy 1942 - 17th November 2022. A year since that dreadful day. 72 years in the family and a lifetime of memories for Jacky and I. Luckily I am busy at 3.30 pm.

My gorgeous girl you had so many friends on this forum. I hope you are not shoving Jacky's original partner!

Love

Natrah and Jacky

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹View attachment 363437View attachment 363438
Sweet babies

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy!

All you little friends still miss you and Angie says that Zola has been in a strange mood. When Jacky emerged from hibernation last year she had trouble settling down and at night and was very fidgety. I think this was because she missed you being there. They say that tortoises are cold blooded and can't feel love but I challenge because you two were together for so long and it was usually you who took along time to get to bed. You would be looking for a place to hide or just being restless not Jacky. You were the one hiding under the compost heap and I still remember you constantly coming out of the tortoise house because I had put you in the greenhouse whilst I mowed the lawn. You had been pest whilst I was gardening 🤣🤣🤣. I love you and we miss you very much Sapphire (@CathieG) likes to hide from his mum in his indoor enclosure and drive her mad. PeeWee is probably still trying to escape from Marsha (@MenagerieGrl).

Love

Natrah and Jacky 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Good morning Daisy!

All you little friends still miss you and Angie says that Zola has been in a strange mood. When Jacky emerged from hibernation last year she had trouble settling down and at night and was very fidgety. I think this was because she missed you being there. They say that tortoises are cold blooded and can't feel love but I challenge because you two were together for so long and it was usually you who took along time to get to bed. You would be looking for a place to hide or just being restless not Jacky. You were the one hiding under the compost heap and I still remember you constantly coming out of the tortoise house because I had put you in the greenhouse whilst I mowed the lawn. You had been pest whilst I was gardening 🤣🤣🤣. I love you and we miss you very much Sapphire (@CathieG) likes to hide from his mum in his indoor enclosure and drive her mad. PeeWee is probably still trying to escape from Marsha (@MenagerieGrl).

Love

Natrah and Jacky 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
PeeWee has been hiding out in his DogLoo with the heating pad for nearly 2 months.
Occasionally, I will check in on him and find he has stirred, and is partially off his pad, and will push him around so he's on it more. I do it partially just to get a reaction out of him. He usually shakes his butt, and hiss's, saying . . .leave me alone, I'm sleeping...:rolleyes:
:mad:

MaNaAk

Southend
PeeWee has been hiding out in his DogLoo with the heating pad for nearly 2 months.
Occasionally, I will check in on him and find he has stirred, and is partially off his pad, and will push him around so he's on it more. I do it partially just to get a reaction out of him. He usually shakes his butt, and hiss's, saying . . .leave me alone, I'm sleeping...:rolleyes:
:mad:
🤣

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Do you remember this (see below)? I will be watching the night time temperature forecast and adjusting the fridge temperature either tonight or tomorrow.

Love

Natrah and Jacky

PS: PeeWee please think about Marsha and do as you're told🤣!IMG20220911114550.jpgIMG20220911114540.jpgIMG20220911114524.jpg

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Good morning Daisy!

I have altered Jacky's temperature to 6 degrees.

MaNaAk
you must be a little nervous about this as its new for you! I’m interested to know how often you alter it from now on & how soon do you expect to see Jacky stirring? If we get another cold spell do you have to reverse the process a little?