Daisy's Anniversary

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good evening Daisy,

Just before I go to bed I want to tell you that it's been very windy here and some of the washing blew of the line. I retrieved most of it but I haven't been able to find my violet trousers. They are probably in the road but anyway do you remember our former neighbour. She didn't mind having Sandy the rabbit in her garden but she didn't like the washing, shuttlecocks and footballs and she didn't seem to appreciate your visit either 🤣! I have no idea how you managed to get there!

Love

Natrah and Jacky

PS: I am sure Razberri would love to know that some people think that tortoises can do more damage than bunnies!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good evening Daisy,

Just before I go to bed I want to tell you that it's been very windy here and some of the washing blew of the line. I retrieved most of it but I haven't been able to find my violet trousers. They are probably in the road but anyway do you remember our former neighbour. She didn't mind having Sandy the rabbit in her garden but she didn't like the washing, shuttlecocks and footballs and she didn't seem to appreciate your visit either 🤣! I have no idea how you managed to get there!

Love

Natrah and Jacky

PS: I am sure Razberri would love to know that some people think that tortoises can do more damage than bunnies!
Dear Natrah,
Razberri has no idea that someone could think like that of a poor little innocent bunny. So she does her thing. 😜 that helps me catch her up to her dastardly deeds.😉
CathieG 🐢😘

MaNaAk

Southend
Happy Xmas Daisy !

I remember Xmas 2021 when I couldn't hibernate you. I tried to give you a Brussel sprout and you gave me a funny look! These are some of Zola's favourites and probably Sapphire's as well.

Love

Natrah and Jacky

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Happy Xmas Daisy !

I remember Xmas 2021 when I couldn't hibernate you. I tried to give you a Brussel sprout and you gave me a funny look! These are some of Zola's favourites and probably Sapphire's as well.

Love

Natrah and Jacky
Dear Natrah,
Sapphire has never had a brussel sprout but I might try it. My grocery store has them fresh in bulk so I could buy a couple for almost nothing. It is a vegetable with leaves. Hmmm 🤔 possibilities 😊
CathieG 🐢

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Happy Xmas Daisy !

Love

Natrah and Jacky
Actually Natrah - neither Zola's dad nor myself like brussel sprouts all that much, so we rarely have them - I'm not sure how good they are for tortoises, so Zola only gets a couple of leaves. Here you can buy them on the stems - a long stick of sprouts, which you keep in a bucket of water, and just pull sprouts off as you need them.
Happy Christmas all
Angie xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Do you remember Tracy and Steve? They came on Boxing Day and Xmas Day and this ornament was Tracy's Xmas present to me. I will be buying a Hyacinth to put it in but I am still on the lookout for another ornament similar to the one that was lost in storage.

Love

Natrah and Jacky IMG20231227115311.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy!

I hope you are looking after mum, dad and nana. I have put flowers in a vase to remember nana and I will be getting some more flowers for mum and dad. I will also go to M & S to look for a hyacinth for the tortoise ornament but meanwhile that the activities of three Aldabras on this forum who keep fighting over Mazuri have made me laugh and reminded of you and Jacky when it came to strawberries. You just couldn't stand to see Jacky with strawberries and one day you decided that she shouldn't have her dandelions either!

We miss you❤️🐢

Love

Natrah and Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Angie, Sue, Cathie and Amanda,

My Jacky and Daisy thread has disappeared and I have asked @Yvonne G to reinstate it. You have been very busy over Xmas Sue and I have enjoyed reading it. It's good to see that you in-laws are much better and I hope that Pete enjoys his birthday.

I did post some photos on the other thread and I think Sue saw them before they disappeared but anyway here they are again including that I took at sunset.
I imagine that Zola saw the sea today it was beautiful here.

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Sleeping Beauty and Angel Daisy

@zolasmum, @MoggyMad, @Cathie G and @AmandaF

IMG20231229114315.jpgIMG20231229114328.jpgIMG20231229154728.jpgIMG20231229154752.jpg

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Angie, Sue, Cathie and Amanda,

My Jacky and Daisy thread has disappeared and I have asked @Yvonne G to reinstate it. You have been very busy over Xmas Sue and I have enjoyed reading it. It's good to see that you in-laws are much better and I hope that Pete enjoys his birthday.

I did post some photos on the other thread and I think Sue saw them before they disappeared but anyway here they are again including that I took at sunset.
I imagine that Zola saw the sea today it was beautiful here.

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Sleeping Beauty and Angel Daisy

@zolasmum, @MoggyMad, @Cathie G and @AmandaF

View attachment 364659View attachment 364660View attachment 364661View attachment 364662
It all looks lovely, Natrah. Zola did see the sea today, but very briefly, as it wes extremely windy - the breakers were huge and very white.
Angie x

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Yesterday I went into Leigh where we used to look for a present my old friend Fiona. I found a CD of Erik Satie's Gymnopedie for her but I also treated myself to a CD of Saint-Saens Carnival Of The Animals. There is a movement about Tortoises on it and it is narrated by Johnny Morris!

Love

Natrah and Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Daisy,

It has been very cold here but anyway the Hyacinths are starting to flower and soon I shall post another picture of your ornament. Anyway yesterday I met up with Tracy and Fiona in Rayleigh and Tracy started talking about ways to get herself out of bed in the morning. I told her about last year when I was lying in bed listening to what sounded like heavy stuff being moved around. I wondered what the neighbours were only to find that the noises were coming from Jacky who was doing her 'housework' in her enclosure! I remember when you used to make a racket by bashing the back door of the old house🤣🐢!

Love

Natrah and Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Daisy,

It has been very cold here but anyway the Hyacinths are starting to flower and soon I shall post another picture of your ornament. Anyway yesterday I met up with Tracy and Fiona in Rayleigh and Tracy started talking about ways to get herself out of bed in the morning. I told her about last year when I was lying in bed listening to what sounded like heavy stuff being moved around. I wondered what the neighbours were only to find that the noises were coming from Jacky who was doing her 'housework' in her enclosure! I remember when you used to make a racket by bashing the back door of the old house🤣🐢!

Love

Natrah and Jacky
Dear Zola (@zolasmum, @Chefdenoel10, @MenagerieGrl, @Cathie G),

Don't forget to read this.

MaNaAk

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Dear Zola (@zolasmum, @Chefdenoel10, @MenagerieGrl, @Cathie G),

Don't forget to read this.

MaNaAk

I’m here tooooo!!!!
I used to get emails when someone posted on a thread that I followed but now I don’t get any?? It is by chance that I jump on the forum that I see I’m 4,000,000,000 pages behind! Soooo much catching up to do that it’s overwhelming. I try to just jump into a conversation as if we’d been talking all along! 😂.
Daisy!!?? You are in my prayers EVERY night my sweet angel 👼!!!!
Love to you
Chef, Sally, Squirt and of course little booger Gary . ♥️🌹❤️

MaNaAk

Southend
I’m here tooooo!!!!
I used to get emails when someone posted on a thread that I followed but now I don’t get any?? It is by chance that I jump on the forum that I see I’m 4,000,000,000 pages behind! Soooo much catching up to do that it’s overwhelming. I try to just jump into a conversation as if we’d been talking all along! 😂.
Daisy!!?? You are in my prayers EVERY night my sweet angel 👼!!!!
Love to you
Chef, Sally, Squirt and of course little booger Gary . ♥️🌹❤️
Little booger GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY!
🤣
Natrah and Jacky