Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship Room part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

I have a lot of plaques like these 2 scatter around the house. My car has NASCAR tires on it with Dale Earnhardt seat covers and floor mats...
2zdu3w5.jpg

2j4t5d0.jpg

smsfg9.jpg

This is Ginger sleeping...yes, she has a hide but she's not using it tonight I guess...
154bwnb.jpg

This is my favorite banner, and oops! Is that a tortoise eating a strawberry I see? That's the start of my new collection of calendars...I think that tortoise is very handsome...
2drib08.jpg

I have 4 tiny tortoises sleeping in this habitat... if you look closely you can see 2 of them and you can see that the Rose of Sharon seeds I got from Redfoot NERD have sprouted...
dgl505.jpg

This is one of my Sugar Gliders who woke up and wanted to say Hello to ya'll...
I have 2 of them and haven't ever named them. Have any suggestions?...
1t8lti.jpg

Every Christmas I set up a Christmas tree with nothing but Dale Earnhardt ornaments. I have little DE cars, and his pit crew and other different Dale Earnhardt ornaments. Here you can also see my Christmas stocking. It's probably pretty silly for an old lady like me to collect all this stuff...but it's what I do and I enjoy it.
2yufvch.jpg

2gvqwph.jpg

r74tvo.jpg

This last picture is Access Nose sleeping. His face is not very pretty. It's distorted from the abscess in his nose, but he's a great funny tortoise with a super personality and I really like him. But he flips himself at least 3 times a day. Today I went to Home Depot and got 2 bricks and a piece of Travertine tile and made him a different hide and after he fell off of it twice and ended up on his back he has been more careful and only flipped twice today. Well...I hope you have enjoyed seeing the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Collection and found out just how crazy I actually am...Abscess Nose and I say good night to you...
2nhq6w8.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Thanks, Maggie. It does my heart good to know I'm not the only certifiable forum member!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Niceee! I love your car! I will show the exterior of it and the Nascar interior and my hubby is going to be in love with it ;). I love your Nascar Xmas tree :) Your Sugar gliders is so cute :D I love his big eyes, they are adorable! Access nose is adorable, I find that his nose makes him really special and really beautiful :).
Thank you so much for sharing with us Maggie!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
emysemys said:
Thanks, Maggie. It does my heart good to know I'm not the only certifiable forum member!

You mean you didn't know your sister was this far gone? :D

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I think it's great!! Not silly at all. It's something you enjoy and it makes you happy :)

Abscess Nose...what a creative name! ;) Does he have trouble breathing or anything?
Your Glider is so cute! I would probably name one something lame like "Dulce" :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
ChiKat said:
I think it's great!! Not silly at all. It's something you enjoy and it makes you happy :)

Abscess Nose...what a creative name! ;) Does he have trouble breathing or anything?
Your Glider is so cute! I would probably name one something lame like "Dulce" :D

Not only does she have Abscess Nose, but she also has Hospital Girl (who spends a lot of time in the hospital pen) and Three Year Old Who's Brother Died!! Oh, and the blind ornate box turtle, Bright Eyes.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
At what point does a 'Memorial Room' become a shrine, and a collection become an obsession? On the other hand, forget I asked that- I don't think I really want to know! :)

M

Maggie Cummings

Madkins007 said:
At what point does a 'Memorial Room' become a shrine, and a collection become an obsession? On the other hand, forget I asked that- I don't think I really want to know! :)

I have been thinking it's probably about time to put away all this stuff...but then I think what difference does it make, I'm an old lady who lives alone so who cares what my house looks like. I don't buy any Earnhardt stuff anymore...well maybe if it was good....:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey, Maggie: I know where there's a bridge for sale with a big #3 on it...

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
emysemys said:
Not only does she have Abscess Nose, but she also has Hospital Girl (who spends a lot of time in the hospital pen) and Three Year Old Who's Brother Died!! Oh, and the blind ornate box turtle, Bright Eyes.

Those are great!!!

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
emysemys said:
ChiKat said:

Those are great!!!

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
emysemys said:
ChiKat said:

Those are great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.