Dandilons?

Tank & Scooter

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
I went out to cut grass for torts, they usually eat 2to3 little dandilons a week.

What are these tho? Are they dandilons that bloomed? They always spread near dandilons, just wondering if it's safe to eat.20180531_150632.jpg20180531_150656.jpg

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
That's a dandelion bloom, those are the seeds

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I never have, I stick with the leaves and flower, but id image it's ok

Tank & Scooter

Los Angeles
cool to feed, yes....as much as the little bugger will eat...you can even make a dandelion wine out of the flowers....so you and the tort can partake and have a healthy treat for the tort and for you :)
I was thinking the other day if I should boil some grasses and give him tea instead of water. You ever heard of that ?

Tank & Scooter

Los Angeles
cool to feed, yes....as much as the little bugger will eat...you can even make a dandelion wine out of the flowers....so you and the tort can partake and have a healthy treat for the tort and for you :)
I see you from the area, you watching pursuit too lol? Just here in the garage reading on forum and listening to pursuit lol1527834049001.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I see you from the area, you watching pursuit too lol? Just here in the garage reading on forum and listening to pursuit lolView attachment 240480

Ahhhh yeahhh,,,,, I am now...thanks for the heads up....I was born in The French Hospital in China Town originally..so hella yeah....love me a televised car chase....watching now.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I see you from the area, you watching pursuit too lol? Just here in the garage reading on forum and listening to pursuit lolView attachment 240480

Come on LAPD...there use to be a day that they had some respect.....there use to be a time that LAPD would have whooped on them and had them out of the car already...come on....man...the police could walk up along side the vehicle and pull the person out of the car ....

Tank & Scooter

Los Angeles
Come on LAPD...there use to be a day that they had some respect.....there use to be a time that LAPD would have whooped on them and had them out of the car already...come on....man...the police could walk up along side the vehicle and pull the person out of the car ....
Did you see those guys try and be heroes? Freaking dumb, coulda got killedScreenshot_20180531-233337.jpgScreenshot_20180531-233410.jpg