Danielle and Terranio

doovers

Location (City and/or State)
Stockport, Manchester
Hello everyone, I'm Danielle and I have a Mediterranean hermann tortoise called Terranio I'm not sure how old he is but I've had him now for about two years and he is the love of my life (sad but true). I'm based in Stockport, Manchester and I'm going to Marrakesh for 3 months in around 3 weeks and I'm not sure what to do or how I go about getting him looked after or taking him with me and what's involved. I don't have any paperwork for him is this a big problem? I'm very confused on what to do can anybody give me some advice please? Xx

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Is it possible to bring him and his enclosure with you?
If not, do you have a friend or family member that can take him and his enclosure?
Otherwise, you will need to have someone check in on him at least daily, feed and water
Whatever you way works out, put all lights on a timer and heat on a thermostat. This makes it easier for whoever is watching him.
Good kuck

doovers

Stockport, Manchester
Is it possible to bring him and his enclosure with you?
If not, do you have a friend or family member that can take him and his enclosure?
Otherwise, you will need to have someone check in on him at least daily, feed and water
Whatever you way works out, put all lights on a timer and heat on a thermostat. This makes it easier for whoever is watching him.
Good kuck
Thank you for the advice I'll keep asking around if anyone has the time for him x