dry tortoise shell?

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
With tortoise not eating, not pooping and dragging back legs I would suspect a constipation. Do you have some aloe plants or opuntia cactus pads? They can help too.

Yingg

California
Make sure she is well hydrated (soakings), warm at night (75-80F). You may try applying mineral oil to cloaka area. @The_Four_Toed_Edward has recently fought with bladder stones - maybe can have some more hints.
i don't have mineral oil. i think i will buy some. might walk to walmart today. i just checked outside, and the aloe plant died haha. is there aloe you can buy that's safe for tort consumption?

glad to see the temps are okay 👌 it is 73 in the morning, but at night it is 75-81.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
i don't have mineral oil. i think i will buy some. might walk to walmart today. i just checked outside, and the aloe plant died haha. is there aloe you can buy that's safe for tort consumption?

glad to see the temps are okay 👌 it is 73 in the morning, but at night it is 75-81.
Probably, it would be easier to find opuntia cactus pads ("nopales") in Mexican grocery stores. It's better than aloe in terms of nutrients and has laxative effect too.

Yingg

California
Probably, it would be easier to find opuntia cactus pads ("nopales") in Mexican grocery stores. It's better than aloe in terms of nutrients and has laxative effect too.
oof i only have a walmart in walking distance... i will try looking for those at walmart though. how do i prep it for a tortoise?

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
oof i only have a walmart in walking distance... i will try looking for those at walmart though. how do i prep it for a tortoise?
No special preparation is needed - just remove the large spines with a knife. Usually, you don't even need to cut it (they can bite off chunks) but for my redfoot I cut it in thin slices.