dry tortoise shell?

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
With tortoise not eating, not pooping and dragging back legs I would suspect a constipation. Do you have some aloe plants or opuntia cactus pads? They can help too.

Yingg

California
Make sure she is well hydrated (soakings), warm at night (75-80F). You may try applying mineral oil to cloaka area. @The_Four_Toed_Edward has recently fought with bladder stones - maybe can have some more hints.
i don't have mineral oil. i think i will buy some. might walk to walmart today. i just checked outside, and the aloe plant died haha. is there aloe you can buy that's safe for tort consumption?

glad to see the temps are okay 👌 it is 73 in the morning, but at night it is 75-81.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
i don't have mineral oil. i think i will buy some. might walk to walmart today. i just checked outside, and the aloe plant died haha. is there aloe you can buy that's safe for tort consumption?

glad to see the temps are okay 👌 it is 73 in the morning, but at night it is 75-81.
Probably, it would be easier to find opuntia cactus pads ("nopales") in Mexican grocery stores. It's better than aloe in terms of nutrients and has laxative effect too.