dry tortoise shell?

Yingg

Location (City and/or State)
California
@Yingg ... Missing the food and biting at air is pretty common with our torts. It is as if they get going and just are biting without paying attention. I wouldn't worry about it for now.
I really want to give a special Thank You to @Alex and the Redfoot, your persistence has helped this tort enjoy a better life. It has also helped yingg gain some confidence and will forever change how torts are cared for in His/Her care ..... You have been a true friend to this tort Alex.
yes, thank you so so much to everyone in this forum, everyone was so helpful!!

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
I hope ya hang around here, even when you go off to college. It is people just like yourself that continue the greatness of this special place. Without new people learning new things this place would be no different than FB, we all know this place is way different.

Yingg

California
I hope ya hang around here, even when you go off to college. It is people just like yourself that continue the greatness of this special place. Without new people learning new things this place would be no different than FB, we all know this place is way different.
I definitely will, after those 360 messages 😂 (half of which were probably me panicking) this place is a great community and very supportive/understanding, even for a student with bad care like myself. and i'll forever be grateful. i will be sharing my tortoise endeavors here ❤️

(this place is so much better than reddit...)