Eastern Hermanns Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I have a very nice group of Eastern Hermanns Tortoises (Testudo hermanni boettgeri) for sale. The colony consists of 3 males and 4 females. The males are all 5-5.5" and the females range from 4 to 6.5". Out of the females, 2 have produced viable eggs. The largest, which is the only animal in the group with some pyramiding has produced the most eggs. The other female has nested once this season. The 4" female is up and coming and the other female should be laying this summer. They are all in excellent shape and feeding well on greens, weeds and mazuri. This is a great start to breeding this excellent and hardy species of tortoise.

$1200 for the group shipped. I would like to see them stay put as a group because all the hard work has been done and they are established.

May trade for other tortoises, let me know what you have, the worst I can say is no thanks.

Photos available to serious inquiries only.
Send an email to:
[email protected]

For testimonials and other info visit:
Www.gardenstatetortoise.com

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
**I also have a large 8+ inch female that is of course proven and perfect, that I will add to the group for $300 so that makes a grand total of $1500 SHIPPED.

She is available separately for $400 plus shipping. Awesome, BIG girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.