Eating and pooping question

Cookie04

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hey
Maybe a little gross question. Was feeding the bigger sulcata that I take care of kale hibiscus flowers and a little carrot. This was more of a treat then anything as they have grass and it’s in the 70’s here and warmer in the shelter. But my question is as I was feeding him he was continuously pooping. He hasn’t done this before is it something I need to worry about?

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
Not something to worry about. It happens. Just to be safe, stay in front of and to the side of your tortoise when feeding treats.

Bee62

Germany
Hey
Maybe a little gross question. Was feeding the bigger sulcata that I take care of kale hibiscus flowers and a little carrot. This was more of a treat then anything as they have grass and it’s in the 70’s here and warmer in the shelter. But my question is as I was feeding him he was continuously pooping. He hasn’t done this before is it something I need to worry about?
What means continuously pooping ? Was the poop watery ?

Bee62

Germany
No not watery. It was a little softer than normal. But as he was eating he was pooping had quite a pile under him.
Torts often do not poop every day. But when they poop then it is a big pile. They can "store" a lot of poop in their intestines.