Eggs past typical due date

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Yay Greg! I'll send your info to the people that have contacted me :) I'm also considering jumping on the GregT bandwagon and getting one for myself...

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
mike taylor said:
Man , thats a deal! I live in New Caney an hour or so from you. You think you will have some available in March?

That's not too far, maybe we can work out a meeting location. I will have some in March now since two of eight just hatched.

Thanks Heather, I got an email with your name in it last night... :D

Team Gomberg said:
Yay Greg! I'll send your info to the people that have contacted me :) I'm also considering jumping on the GregT bandwagon and getting one for myself...

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
I can ship there easily. I'll keep everyone up to date on their progress and will consider rehoming them mid- to late March after I make sure they are healthy and active.

oneeyedClyde said:
I definitely want a leopard if your willing to ship to the new Orleans area

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Greg T said:
Guess I was worrying for nothing. Look who decided to pop out yesterday! :D Here's a pic of the new guy next to a 4 month old.

BINGO!!!!........:D

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
N2TORTS said:
Greg T said:
Guess I was worrying for nothing. Look who decided to pop out yesterday! :D Here's a pic of the new guy next to a 4 month old.

I have four out and number 5 pipped, so three eggs left and they are all heavy and look ready to pop. I sure didn't know lowering the temp a few degrees would delay the hatching by a few weeks. Lesson learned here!

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Greg T said:
N2TORTS said:
Greg T said:

I have four out and number 5 pipped, so three eggs left and they are all heavy and look ready to pop. I sure didn't know lowering the temp a few degrees would delay the hatching by a few weeks. Lesson learned here!

awesome news! late bloomers