Elvis in AZ update

DevilDog5mom7

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I am so amazed at the wonderful advice, helpful tips and concern for Elvis. He is so cute. I had a good conversation with Susan the daughter. Her mom is recovering, which is great news. The not so good news is she is not going back to her home. Susan and her mom will have some difficult conversations about where mom will live. I told Susan that as long as Elvis is in the backyard that he will be looked after and well feed. She was grateful. She asked me if I wanted Elvis. I had to say no. My hubby and I are 58 and Elvis could outlive both of us. Plus we do not have a yard at all just rocks. Elvis needs a home that is just right for his needs. I told Susan I would help her (if she needs my help) to find a good home. This has been such a great experience for me. I feel like God gave me this time with Elvis as a blessing. I am confident that Susan wants a good home not looking to sell him.

thanks again for all the wonderful help. I did post two pictures in the photo forum.

cassieopia

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas, Zone 3
I wish I were closer! I am in Arkansas. I already have one- not nearly that size, but a couple in town have one close to it... I have 2 acres and know I could keep him healthy & fed! I hope you find someone close and worthy!