Eskie biting

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Cincinnati, OH
So I have a 1 y/o Eskie (just turned 1 last month) named Archer. My only real complaint about him it that he likes to bite during play. Those little teeth are like razor blades and are tearing up the skin on my hands and arms. He knows the command "no bite!" and usually stops, but is there a way to permanently stop him while I still have skin left?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
So I have a 1 y/o Eskie (just turned 1 last month) named Archer. My only real complaint about him it that he likes to bite during play. Those little teeth are like razor blades and are tearing up the skin on my hands and arms. He knows the command "no bite!" and usually stops, but is there a way to permanently stop him while I still have skin left?

I’m sure @Tom will have some good pointers. He needs to learn Don’t START biting” !

Good luck.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
the fact you don't like it , you tell him to stop , he'll eventually permanently stop , just be consistent ………. he's a pup , dogs are pretty good at getting it …….. dogs/pups don't have hands if they want to grab something the only option they got is their mouth ……… if they're tying to hurt you , that's a different situation …….