European "Kingsnake.com"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice.S

5 Year Member
Hi,

I have wondered, ASIDE from CITES issues, what venues do people in mainland Europe use for buying and selling their animals, perhaps similar to Kingsnake.com, or this forum etc.?

Alice S.

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
There is a HUGE reptile show in Hamburg, Germany every few months or so. Probably as big if not bigger than our annual NRBE show in Daytona or the NARBC shows in Chicago, Arlington, TX or Anaheim, CA.

They have plenty of forums and pet shops, and herp societies, etc. over there, just like we have here. I will say, I'm not sure if there is anything quite as large as our Kingsnake.com, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is. Just haven't looked because I have not need for it, I suppose!

bholmes88

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Taylor, Tx
RE: European "Kingsnake.com"

I love the Arlington narbc!
Not to long ago I became friends with a guy named Jerry Mercado at my work who had recently been laid off at HP. Well one day he was telling me about a coworker of his that would always go looking for kingsnakes during business trips and how he had ended up creating a website for reptiles. Long story short his friend ended up being Jeff Berringer, the guy who stated kingsnake.com. I thought that was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.