Extra Scute Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
I would like a tortoise with an extra scute , it doesn't matter what kind. :) I red foot, or other forest tortoise is preferred . If you have one I will take it off your hands for the right price :)
Email me or PM

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just out of curiosity :D why. I don't know anything about extra scutes, except they are usually cheaper .

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
I think they are interesting looking which is most important and it helps that they are cheaper that way I can afford one. Mostly I just like the way they look, I saw a really cut extra scuted red foot but it was already sold. All the ones I have seen have been already sold
So any one with an extra scute red foot mainly but I will buy other tortoises with extra scutes.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Haha. I wish I had known that a couple of weeks ago. I had three split scutes this last year and I just sent them all to one person who also seems to find the split scutes a novelty. They were clutchmates of your two new girls. I have a clutch due in the next week or two. It started incubating while it was still hot in October, so there is a chance there will be a SS in there. I'll let you know if there is.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
Tom said:
Haha. I wish I had known that a couple of weeks ago. I had three split scutes this last year and I just sent them all to one person who also seems to find the split scutes a novelty. They were clutchmates of your two new girls. I have a clutch due in the next week or two. It started incubating while it was still hot in October, so there is a chance there will be a SS in there. I'll let you know if there is.

Awesome thank u Tom !!! If one poops out with a split scute right in the middle of his little shell I will be so excited !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.