fall 2024

mark1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ohio
september in northeast ohio is the best weather we get, lots if sun, low humidity, 80F and 40% humidity .........last for sure month to make sure everybody eats something ....

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg
IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg
IMG_2146.jpg

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
possibly your starting to get some of that hurricane..... i don't believe it's gonna make it to ohio, .... we got nothing but sun and 75-80 for the rest of the month, at least according to extended forecast....... come november we won't see the sun again until march.........

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
possibly your starting to get some of that hurricane..... i don't believe it's gonna make it to ohio, .... we got nothing but sun and 75-80 for the rest of the month, at least according to extended forecast....... come november we won't see the sun again until march.........
Sounds like it. It's going to rain until Tuesday afternoon nonstop.

Sheesh. No sun at all? I hate overcast and cloudy days, but I'm glad things are sunny on your end. We're usually wrapping things up here by Halloween. The turtles punctured one of the liners, hopefully I can afford to replace it with a 60ml soon.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio

Sheesh. No sun at all? I hate overcast and cloudy days, but I'm glad things are sunny on your end. We're usually wrapping things up here by Halloween. The turtles punctured one of the liners, hopefully I can afford to replace it with a 60ml soon.
i guess the bright side is you didn't find the puncture in january.........

the area around the great lakes and the pacific northwest are the least sunny places in north america........ cold is a lot easier to take if it's at least sunny.....

Paschendale52

5 Year Member

What was the liner that got punctured? I've never heard of a 45 mil EPDM being punctured by a turtle claw. I was worried about that when I chose it. I've heard of them breaking when there is a gap underneath it and so they're under a lot of tension. I think Yvonne had that happen recently.

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
What was the liner that got punctured? I've never heard of a 45 mil EPDM being punctured by a turtle claw. I was worried about that when I chose it. I've heard of them breaking when there is a gap underneath it and so they're under a lot of tension. I think Yvonne had that happen recently.
It's the first pond I dug. I thought it would be wise to have an area that can easily slide in, so there's a slope on one in and a lot if depth on the deep in.

They used the slope a lot and managed to puncture it.