059.jpg

ryanp15

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Great Yarmouth, UK
aww he looks really cute :D
how old is he?

and the enclosure looks nicely planted too :p im sure he'll chomp through it in no time though!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Pio, is so sweet. Looks like he is really enjoying it outside. Love the first pic of Pio :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Pio is soooo cute, the enclosure you made looks really nice, Pio seems very happy :D

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
His tub looks terrific Terry, bet he is enjoying that sunshine! My torts are still only getting to go out once in a while. Like today the high is 58 :( 59 tomorrow. Poor torts.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Poor Pio...he's back inside. It is going down to the 50's and low 60's again. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Terry, I always enjoy all of the color in your Pio's enclosure. Nice job for that cutie!

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Terry, I dont know if you ever posted this before but what do you plant in your enclosures? It looks great .

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I planted Spring Mix, dandilion, butter lettuce, pansies, strawberries, clover and some small Rose of Shannon. I have a big tree, and there are loads of little ones that spring up around it.
Thank you everyone.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
terryo said:
Poor Pio...he's back inside. It is going down to the 50's and low 60's again. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Isn't that such a pain. Worse part of spring is the taking them in and out. Nice however, because it will give everything some days to start regrowing where he may have done some grazing. You did a great job. Lots of variety and colorful! :)

Tortobox

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wonderful, really nice tortoise and perfect enclosure :)

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
man i love that setup imma build new setups for my tortoises this weekend!!!! off on monday so i can enjoy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
terryo said:
I planted Spring Mix, dandilion, butter lettuce, pansies, strawberries, clover and some small Rose of Shannon. I have a big tree, and there are loads of little ones that spring up around it.
Thank you everyone.

Rose of Shannon?

Just checking your sense of humor Terry..
36_2_15.gif

nerd

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I must have written that one before I found out ....Rose of Sharon. Don't worry...I will NEVER lose my sense of humor.
By the way, Terry, what are those white lines running through Pio's shell? I hope that he is just growing. Look at the first picture. See those lines? He is still very smooth.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
terryo said:
I must have written that one before I found out ....Rose of Sharon. Don't worry...I will NEVER lose my sense of humor.
By the way, Terry, what are those white lines running through Pio's shell? I hope that he is just growing. Look at the first picture. See those lines? He is still very smooth.

That is growth. His growth looks perfect.. however if a space develops 'between' the carapce scutes he's eating too much. Not to worry.. just keep an eye on him.

He's gotten to the age that he doesn't need as much now as he has been eating in the past.

nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.