FINALLY... "They" have names!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLSchmittou

5 Year Member
After 6 weeks of careful deliberations and negotiations, the girls finally have names! Introducing (at ten weeks old) Bishop (who has what look likes a cross on his carapace) and Hindu (who has the dot)....

They have yet to be officially weighed, but, they've definitely gotten bigger - and they are surprising me by their growth. A scale is on my list and here are some pics.

image-2344167894.png

image-3778957106.png

image-2360558091.png

image-4037009376.png

JLSchmittou

5 Year Member
RE: FINALLY... "They" have names!!!

emysemys said:
Well, don't keep us in suspenders....er....suspense, what are the names?

Right?!?!? Omg... Had kiddo wrestling on my lap and I accidentally hit the post button. What a pain!!!!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
The tortoise on the right in the third picture looks like it has an arrow pointing down from its shell to its butt! Can anyone else see that? Nice pics... great names!! :)

JLSchmittou

5 Year Member
RE: FINALLY... "They" have names!!!

AnthonyC said:
The tortoise on the right in the third picture looks like it has an arrow pointing down from its shell to its butt! Can anyone else see that? Nice pics... great names!! :)

Lol! Yep. That's Bishop. Amazing what details you can see in pictures, that you don't notice in life.. It DOES look like an arrow! We should nickname him "One Way".. Because that's how She kind of is anyway... Her way or the highway..

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Glad you see it to. I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me. Very cool! :cool:

JLSchmittou said:
AnthonyC said:

Lol! Yep. That's Bishop. Amazing what details you can see in pictures, that you don't notice in life.. It DOES look like an arrow! We should nickname him "One Way".. Because that's how She kind of is anyway... Her way or the highway..

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
I love those names! I can see the cross on Bishop and Hindu's dot! I think those names fit them very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.