First time sulcata owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston, Tx
Hello everyone. I am Kristen. I have some experience with tortoises and box turtles, however I am the proud new owner of 2 two and a half month only baby salcatas! I am so excited and nervous at the same time! There is so much information out there..... all different..... which information is right?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
welcome to the forum, ask a dozen people a question and you are most lkely to get a dozen different answers. We of course like to think we know it all (at least I do). Look around here ask questions and see what the answers are.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Kristen:

Welcome to the forum!!

There is no one way to care for turtles and tortoises. But joining this forum has given you a leg up on learning how to care for your new babies. Just read all you can, then pick and choose what works for you and your situation.

LadyGreek

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, California
Hi Kristen!

Welcome to the forum! Exactly what Yvonne said is the best way to go! But, don't hesitate to ask any question you may have even if you do or don't see it on the site. We all like to learn at least one new thing a day around here!!!:D

Kristin

5 Year Member
Florida
Hi Kristen.. This forum is awesome! I am a new sulcata owner myself and my little one is very happy and its all to this site!

P.s I like your name.. lol

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Congratulations on your new baby. There is so much information here, you'll find what bits you like and agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.