food options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
I suppose they may be concerned about if the tube went in not far enough or slid the wrong way or something that she could aspirate it into her lungs and end up with bigger problems.
I would think the least invasive the better.

I am NOT a VET...this is from published sources, and our own vet...this is not a replacement for professional medical advice.

The traditional doses are:
1x/week for 4 doses, then check fecal.
or
1x every 14 days for 4 doses, then fecal.
or
1x/day for 5 days then wait 10 days and repeat, fecal.

The dosage all depends on the load of parasites and buggers, the animals weight and overall condition etc.

Do you feel ike you can give them a call and ask them to explain their procedure and express your concerns?

Coldliz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I ordered some of the ParaZap last night. Should I just sprinkle it on her food?

Also, I think my girl is constipated, will the ParaZap help this?

reptileeats

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
Coldliz, I have done it both ways, made a tea and sprinkled it over the food. The good thing with ParaZap is that you can't overdose. .

From Parazap.com:
Bring 2/3 C. of water to boil. Stir in rounded tsp. of ParaZap. Allow to cool. Most of the solids will sink to the bottom. Pour off the liquid. Administer tea with eyedropper or ParaZap's modified syringe so you can gauge how much is being consumed. (ex. 3cc or more for a lizard the size of an adult bearded dragon.) Offer ParaZap twice a day, morning and night.
Important Notes:
Remember! ParaZap is not magical fairy dust and one sip won’t do the job. A continuous flow must be given. It is a little work to do it right, but your pets health is so worth it.
If your pet has parasites, continue regimen for 2 weeks. If using for preventative measures give 5-10 consecutive days each month.
Instinctively, most pets will know ParaZap will be good for them and readily accept it. However, other forms of hydration should be removed if giving the tea, and other sources of food if mixing powder and food.

Status
Not open for further replies.