Food!

AnimalLady

What's your hands down favorite type of food? You can even tell me your favorite dish if you're feeling frisky!

I love Middle Eastern food. My mother is Syrian so it's in my blood. I can eat just about any dish that's middle eastern. Hispanic food is good too, but I'm tired of it and it's not something I would pay money for.. I can just cook it myself. My father is Cuban so it's in my blood too lol

This is Koosa, my hands down favorite dish. The bomb! It is stuffed squash. It has rice and finely chopped meat in it. I didn't cook this, my mother did and I love her dearly for it.
Although I'm small, I am highly motivated by food, in other words, feed me good food and you'll get really good results from me lol.

I'm also throwing a pic of Tabouleh in here because it was really good too lol, thanks ma!

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1445526951.005036.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1445526968.345275.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I love me a rare hunk of beef (preferable prime rib), a baked potato with everything on it and a side of green beans.

AnimalLady

Strange Japanese food.
The stranger the better.
Most of it looks horrible and tastes fantastic.
I have a fascination with Japanese culture and Sushi and Sushimi.

Sushi is so pretty to look at lol. I like California rolls, I have been told by many that isnt "Real Sushi" LOL!

Benihana a fave of yours?

AnimalLady

No. Real Japanese is actually hard to find.
Aww, i thought Benihana was real Jap food LOL! I guess not... still good stuff though.

My moms neighbor is Japanese, they cook some really really weird stuffs. I have tried only a handful of her cooking because its just too much for my eyes to take in. What i have tried though was decent.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
What's your hands down favorite type of food? You can even tell me your favorite dish if you're feeling frisky!

I love Middle Eastern food. My mother is Syrian so it's in my blood. I can eat just about any dish that's middle eastern. Hispanic food is good too, but I'm tired of it and it's not something I would pay money for.. I can just cook it myself. My father is Cuban so it's in my blood too lol

This is Koosa, my hands down favorite dish. The bomb! It is stuffed squash. It has rice and finely chopped meat in it. I didn't cook this, my mother did and I love her dearly for it.
Although I'm small, I am highly motivated by food, in other words, feed me good food and you'll get really good results from me lol.

I'm also throwing a pic of Tabouleh in here because it was really good too lol, thanks ma!

View attachment 153370
View attachment 153371

Mmmmm both look great!