For Rob ~ Penny vs Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
I can take all of you at one time, c'mon bring it on! Where is General Greivous? I want to eat him!
S7305608.jpg

I knew they were all chicken, I will go get chicken Vader!
S7305609.jpg

This is baby Marley ~ hey dude look at this cool ride I just found in the grass, run Luke run.......
S7305610.jpg

Almost forgot the credits! Brought to you by my son Evan who is 11 :D

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
Mary Anne:

LOVE these pics! Baby Marley hopping on the speeder bike is just awesome.

Princess Leia is doing great and Yoda will be joining us in mid May. Once I get them outside on a regular basis, I'll have to try and do some shots like these.

Thanks. Seeing this was a great pick me up!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Just want everyone to know, my son does not "Play with the babies" they were grazing right before bedtime and went over to see what he was doing. As part of their natural instincts I let them graze in the late afternoon as they would in the wild (my backyard :D) outside of their baby enclosure. I being a MOM, took the photo opportunity!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
So nice to see people enjoying their tortoises.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Thanks everyone!! I must admit, I never used to relax, now I sit in the backyard and watch everyone cruise around. It's very enjoyable. My son plays outside, it's great family time! My yard has never looked better!!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I so know what you mean! I am forever chasing a little one on the brink of disaster, wiping noses, tying shoes and telling my 4 year old that what ever bug she is holding is just napping (like, forever she is so rough with little things). I cannot wait to just sit and watch life unfold naturally without the feeling of impending disaster! So it can happen , huh?!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Erin, it takes a few years, but well worth it!! Enjoy every moment, soon you will miss those days of udder chaos!! I have a 21 daughter moved out, my son 18 is being wooed by a Marine Corp Staff Sargent, so that leaves the 11 year old at home to enjoy being an only child as he says!!! Now, in a few years I will be wondering where the grandbabies are! I am ready! I do miss the days of "really.......no one told me it was going to be like this!"

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
That is really hard to imagine. When my eldest is 22 my youngest will be 11 so I will be right where you are one day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.