Get-together at my place

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arlington TX.
Hey guys. If any of you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area or surrounding areas, I will be having a get-together at my place on May 1st at 1:pm. It will be a good opportunity to meet new people and to talk tortoise! Please send me an email if you would like to attend. My wife and I will do the main course of grilled chicken and baked potatoes. Feel free to bring a side, dessert, or drinks.

I would love to see some new faces! My email address is [email protected] and my cell number is 817-798-1909 I can give you directions to my house. Let me know!

-Matt

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Shoot... Matt.... thats ultra cool! That would be so fun..
I can see it now ........
" TORT TALK TILL DARK"
.. I wish I was closer I'd be there in a flash! ... Hats off to ya for the invite to everyone!
( thats high~marks in my book!) ...
JD:)

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Hey, I like that! I hope people stay till dark. The mosquitoes get pretty bad though, :) I had an event like this a few years back and it went over really well. It's nice to talk to others who have the same interests as me. Wish you could come. You can always stop by if you ever get out this way.

-Matt

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
OOOooo, party! I wish I could come! Pack Taco in a shoe box and fly down...hope you have a great turn out and none of the kids fight! :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I was there in March last year for the gun show. I drove all the way from Shreveport, where I was working. Wish I could make it. Thanks for the invite. Someday, I'll come through there again and I'll give you a holler.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I envy folks like you, who can so freely open their homes to folks, especially almost strangers. I go crazy just with family coming. :( Sounds like it would be so much fun!

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Jacqui said:
I envy folks like you, who can so freely open their homes to folks, especially almost strangers. I go crazy just with family coming. :( Sounds like it would be so much fun!

I love having people over! I've very extroverted :p and love gatherings. My house is always open to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.