Found An Old Photo...

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
You are so lucky to work with different animals. I'm sure it was a lot of work too!! If you are in the move industry, I must've seen your movies then. I see a lot of animal movies!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Very cool, Tom!! Having Cathy and Gregg as forever friends, I have a good clue what you do! It's awesome!!

Coincidentally, I just talked to them about a job last night. Small world.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
You are so lucky to work with different animals. I'm sure it was a lot of work too!! If you are in the move industry, I must've seen your movies then. I see a lot of animal movies!!

Unless you never see movies, TV or commercials, you've seen my work. I've done a few posts over the years. Rhino, bees, vulture, giraffe. Here's one that just started airing:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Cute. Was the dog really wearing those booties, or was that photo shopped?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Cute. Was the dog really wearing those booties, or was that photo shopped?
She really wore them. We put regular dog booties on her and then put the elf booties over that. She got used to it very quickly and they didn't bother her in the slightest. Much of those running shots were actually done on a green screen treadmill.

There are several more commercials like that on the way.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Unless you never see movies, TV or commercials, you've seen my work. I've done a few posts over the years. Rhino, bees, vulture, giraffe. Here's one that just started airing:

Tom, nice work with the T-Rex on wheels towards the end!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Reason I asked was you always see dogs lifting their feet up real high when they have socks or whatever on them. So the Target dog is a member of your "ensemble",huh? We haven't seen any references lately to things the Malinois have been doing. I know one has retired, but his son is still active, right?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Reason I asked was you always see dogs lifting their feet up real high when they have socks or whatever on them. So the Target dog is a member of your "ensemble",huh? We haven't seen any references lately to things the Malinois have been doing. I know one has retired, but his son is still active, right?

Bulllet is the old retired man. Best dog that ever lived.

Momma and son are still active and working regularly. Seven (the son) did a recent episode of "Castle". Don't know if it aired yet or not. We did an Acura commercial over the weekend. He was the back up dog for his littermate brother in "Divergent", which we filmed in Chicago last year. We do a lot of little low budget movies too, since my dogs already do everything, and low budget movies have no money for training time.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
What a fun job but I think you still have a fair share of frustration when those special actor don't cooperate.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Most actors are pretty cooperative. They have to be. They are especially attentive, friendly and cooperative when we are doing aggression work. :)
No one gets hurt right?? aggression work......

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Steven: I know it's pretty scarey when a big dog is snarling and growling at you, but Tom's dogs are just doing a "trick" like sitting up, or whatever. They can turn it on and off on command.

Tom: Won't you please put up that picture again of Bullet sitting on the tail gate with your daughter and he's in attack mode?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Steven: I know it's pretty scarey when a big dog is snarling and growling at you, but Tom's dogs are just doing a "trick" like sitting up, or whatever. They can turn it on and off on command.

Tom: Won't you please put up that picture again of Bullet sitting on the tail gate with your daughter and he's in attack mode?
He is a dog trainer.....I have no concern when he work with dog. But other actors like bear, monkey, rabbits, etc...:D:D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

These were a couple of child actors on a movie I did in DesMoines. I couldn't get them to stop smiling. Their parents took this pic.

2zi2b8p.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Even though I knew Tom had complete control, when they were here one time visiting, and Bullet was sitting on his "mark", and Tom gave the command that you see in the picture above, it really intimidated me. I had wanted to pet him and love on him (the dog), but after that little toothy show, I sat back in my chair and left the dog alone.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Coincidentally, I just talked to them about a job last night. Small world.

Yup. They mention you often! I met you at CTTC Chino within the year, which was cool :)
Cathy has been my friend since we were 5.